X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edit-Wrong thread

Comment

• imanshumpert wrote:
      He can go fuck himself to be honest. This dude sent me a PM telling me I'm a piece of shit so the gloves are off at this point.
      Well then don't write comments that make you seem like a piece of shit lol

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Geezus, what the hell did I miss?!

Easy does it boys. Everybody reread the Forum Rules if you need too (you know who I'm talking too).

iman, its fine to disagree, even vehemently at that, we encourage and applaud passion; but you need to watch the way you're talking to people.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
          Well then don't write comments that make you seem like a piece of shit lol

He sent that to me long before I posted that comment (ie. over a week ago).

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Geezus, what the hell did I miss?!

Easy does it boys. Everybody reread the Forum Rules if you need too (you know who I'm talking too).

iman, its fine to disagree, even vehemently at that, we encourage and applaud passion; but you need to watch the way you're talking to people.
            I'm done, OSK has me blocked so that's the end of that.

Comment

• JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
              One thing I noticed about DD is that he's not quick, he doesn't have that first step or can't run down the court like Ross which is what negatively impacts his game a lot imo, he would be so much more better with quickness.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
              I think with Demar, it always depends, I just don't think he knows how to use his first step (not explosive but can be effective at times), he can be quick in motion coming off the elbow screen, but rather slow in iso face up cos he doesn't have the advanced dribble to match that "okay" speed to get by his man quick enough, but he's very effective in PnR motion cos he can find that little gap he can drive right at it, not blow by but quick enough to take it strong by his man or the screen defender and aggressively quick enough to drive and draw the shoulder bump for contact.

I think Ross tho, his blazing first step slows down in second gear, cos when he blows by at times, he doesn't accelerate to the hole, he slows down and then kick it back out.
              Last edited by fredericklove; Sun Apr 27, 2014, 05:56 PM.

Comment

• fredericklove wrote: View Post
                I think with Demar, it always depends, I just don't think he knows how to use his first step (not explosive but can be effective at times), he can be quick in motion coming off the elbow screen, but rather slow in iso face up cos he doesn't have the advanced dribble to match that "okay" speed to get by his man quick enough, but he's very effective in PnR motion cos he can find that little gap he can drive right at it, not blow by but quick enough to take it strong by his man or the screen defender and aggressively quick enough to drive and draw the shoulder bump for contact.

I think Ross tho, his blazing first step slows down in second gear, cos when he blows by at times, he doesn't accelerate to the hole, he slows down and then kick it back out.
                Being able to change speeds is HUGE.
                T Ross has a lot of potential, just needs to be more polished all around

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• DD's D on JJ in the 4th was great. Shooting was terrible though.

Comment

• imanshumpert wrote: View Post
                    DD's D on JJ in the 4th was great. Shooting was terrible though.
                    DD's D sounds funny.
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• I am the only one who thinks DeMar has improved significantly on the defensive end? I mean, he's no stopper, but he seems to do a great job of contesting shots and staying in front of his man. To be honest, DeRozan has done a great job in defending in the post, its just half the time, JV and help-side isn't coming quick enough.
                      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
                        I am the only one who thinks DeMar has improved significantly on the defensive end? I mean, he's no stopper, but he seems to do a great job of contesting shots and staying in front of his man. To be honest, DeRozan has done a great job in defending in the post, its just half the time, JV and help-side isn't coming quick enough.
                        It's a team problem. The secondary rotations haven't been good this series, so JV is hesitant to leave a man who he knows will be open to get a duck in. He has to be aggressive, and his teammates have to swing down to cut off the passing lane.

But DeMar's defensive effort has been pretty good. He's still just not a particularly gifted defender though. Not laterally that quick, and not strong enough to handle a load like JJ in the post. There have been times this series where the entire BKL offensive plan has been to attack DeMar, not just with JJ, but with Anderson and Livingston as well. I think though, that the intensity level is positively affecting him and he's upped his game a bit for the playoffs...he's at least trying to lock in and have a defensive impact.

Comment

• DD didn't improve defensively JJ just had a horrible game.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                            DD didn't improve defensively JJ just had a horrible game.

I'm basing my observations off this series, JJ has been having a great series offensively, but DeMar has been playing some solid, fundamental defence.
                            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• He is an average defender who hustles. But tonight the Nets stank. Game 3 they dropped 18ft floaters that went in. DD wasn't terrible game 3 but he wasn't lockdown in game 4

Comment

• I notice Derozan constantly gets wrecked on screens trying to go over top and loses his man. He certainly tries though.

You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Working...
                                X