Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Correct.

Rudy was such a big part of game plan that should only be a matter of time before teams adapt and scouting reports are updated.
    Dude come oooooonnnnnn.

Comment

• If Lowry gets traded, he should get an applause when he returns to the ACC. I've come to like the guy and his play
      OG is our king

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
        too bad T ross's hopes for consistency just went out the window in this game
        Yeah?

I thought he played fine.

It's funny you say that.

His shot selection was a little off (I think his confidence was a little too high, frankly), but otherwise I continue to be impressed by his development.
        It seems to me that he gets a better sense for the court every game.

What didn't you like from him tonight?

Comment

• I agree Ross found a different way to help the team win without scoring the ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Not a good night for the tankers. The competition stepped up. Bring on Sunday.

Comment

• Shrub wrote: View Post
              Yeah?

It's funny you say that.

His shot selection was a little off (I think his confidence was a little too high, frankly), but otherwise I continue to be impressed by his development.

i see he improved a bit during the night. when i was watching he was something like 2/10. he had good rebounding and assist numbers in this game too. so i take some critique back. he didn't do as bad as i thought.

Comment

• Shrub wrote: View Post
                Yeah?

It's funny you say that.

I agree and like 2 or 3 of Terrence's shots were with the clock running down and he had to do something, which is not his game.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  I agree and like 2 or 3 of Terrence's shots were with the clock running down and he had to do something, which is not his game.
                  Yet :P

Comment

• i have to add that in the last philly match, it was probably the first time for a whole game that i saw t ross not looking completely lost on the court.

Comment

• T-minus 20 minutes.
                      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

i have to add that in the last philly match, it was probably the first time for a whole game that i saw t ross not looking completely lost on the court.
                        T Ross is actually a much better player than people give him credit for. The dude is extremely talented, he's quiet and calm. He's someone i want the Raptors to keep unless someone offers up a 1st rounder for him

Comment

• i have to say that despite being on the tanker side, the last couple of games have actually been *fun* to watch. i didn't expect raptors to win tonight. a lot of last years unexpected wins were only because of random scrub players like AA or JLIII suddenly having hot hands and singlehandedly winning some tough games for the raptors.

tonight, no one specific really took over. everyone had a great combined effort and actually played ball together, rather than trouncing down the court as 5 individuals fumbling the ball and hoping it randomly goes in somehow.

Comment

i have to say that despite being on the tanker side, the last couple of games have actually been *fun* to watch. i didn't expect raptors to win tonight. a lot of last years unexpected wins were only because of random scrub players like AA or JLIII suddenly having hot hands and singlehandedly winning some tough games for the raptors.

tonight, no one specific really took over. everyone had a great combined effort and actually played ball together, rather than trouncing down the court as 5 individuals fumbling the ball and hoping it randomly goes in somehow.
                            Problem is (depending on your stance I suppose), that means the team is actually good. Not Western Conference good. But .500 good at least. They aren't winning by fluke from what I can tell.

This kind of play is entirely sustainable, it's the kind of play that won us a bunch of games in 06/07 (and of course the kind of play that had us bounced in the first round).

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post
                              Problem is (depending on your stance I suppose), that means the team is actually good. Not Western Conference good. But .500 good at least. They aren't winning by fluke from what I can tell.

This kind of play is entirely sustainable, it's the kind of play that won us a bunch of games in 06/07 (and of course the kind of play that had us bounced in the first round).
                              i totally agree its a problem. i also expect patterson to sputter out and salmons to be useless again (look at any kings fan forum and they're all super glad hes gone). so far we beat some shitty teams and a good team with key injured players. despite all the ball movement, we didn't beat the one good team in this run: the spurs.

Comment

i totally agree its a problem. i also expect patterson to sputter out and salmons to be useless again (look at any kings fan forum and they're all super glad hes gone). so far we beat some shitty teams and a good team with key injured players. despite all the ball movement, we didn't beat the one good team in this run: the spurs.
                                If we had lost by a few points to the Spurs, I might have more faith in the current team as a legitimate contender. But the thing is we got completely outplayed and blown out. :\
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X