Spurs 22 wins
    Mavs 21 wins
    OKC 20 wins
    Bulls 22 wins
    Nuggets 17 wins
    Magic 16 wins
    Hawks 16 wins
    Knicks 15 wins

this is just a breakdown of the some of the playoff teams against other playoff teams

Comment

Clippers 12 wins
      Timberwolves 4 wins
      Kings 6 wins
      Bucks 11 wins
      Nets 10 wins
      Wizards 5 wins
      Cavaliers 8 wins
      Pistons 8 wins

The lottery teams against playoff teams

Comment

Raps seem to play up to their opponents sometimes, but also, play down to their opponents. I honestly think that if we somehow snuck into the playoffs this year, we might have one a few, dare I say, even a series.

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
          Raps seem to play up to their opponents sometimes, but also, play down to their opponents. I honestly think that if we somehow snuck into the playoffs this year, we might have one a few, dare I say, even a series.
          Is this supposed to be a joke? You think the good playoff teams give a hundred percent when they play teams like the Raptors..? You've got to be kidding me. 8-33 isn't exactly playing up to the opponents. Not to mention when they beat half of those plus .500 teams they played against handicapped teams.. For example when they beat the Mavs.. Dirk was injured, against the Celtics KG & Rondo were injured, Thunder game in December.. no Durant, they beat the sixers once without Igoudala and the other with Elton Brand suspended when the Sixers were struggling starting off 3-11. Really speaking the only wins that were actually legitimate against fully healthy clubs were against the Bulls two weeks ago and the Thunder on Sunday. Not to mention Raptors are only winning 3 series all year... 2-0 against the cavs and thunder.. and 2-1 against the sixers (still one game left).. so lets not hype them up thinking they'd have a chance against a playoff team.

Raptors are 0-3 against the knicks, heat, hawks... 0-4 against the bobcats, 1-3 vs the celtics, pistons... 1-25 against these east teams

Please don't confuse the regular season with the tons of meaningless games as a sign that the Raptors could compete against quality teams in the playoffs.. cause the playoffs is a whole new ball game. Ask the Mavs

Comment

biggie10 wrote: View Post
            Is this supposed to be a joke? You think the good playoff teams give a hundred percent when they play teams like the Raptors..? You've got to be kidding me. 8-33 isn't exactly playing up to the opponents. Not to mention when they beat half of those plus .500 teams they played against handicapped teams.. For example when they beat the Mavs.. Dirk was injured, against the Celtics KG & Rondo were injured, Thunder game in December.. no Durant, they beat the sixers once without Igoudala and the other with Elton Brand suspended when the Sixers were struggling starting off 3-11. Really speaking the only wins that were actually legitimate against fully healthy clubs were against the Bulls two weeks ago and the Thunder on Sunday. Not to mention Raptors are only winning 3 series all year... 2-0 against the cavs and thunder.. and 2-1 against the sixers (still one game left).. so lets not hype them up thinking they'd have a chance against a playoff team.

Raptors are 0-3 against the knicks, heat, hawks... 0-4 against the bobcats, 1-3 vs the celtics, pistons... 1-25 against these east teams

Please don't confuse the regular season with the tons of meaningless games as a sign that the Raptors could compete against quality teams in the playoffs.. cause the playoffs is a whole new ball game. Ask the Mavs
            I'm aware of what the playoffs are, and I am saying that I think the Raps, if they had been healthy and playing together all year, ie- with Reg, could have one 2-3 games, and possibly taken a series. The playoffs are a different game, meaning, the Raps might surprise you. Unlike you, a nihilist, i still maintain a measure of optimism about the quality of the Raptors.

Please take a breath and compose yourself before posting, it works, trust me
            Last edited by Multipaul; Wed Mar 23, 2011, 01:29 PM.

Comment

lol the raptors would get blown out so badly if they squeaked into the playoffs they'd have to end the series after the first 2 games.

Comment

i totally agree, the raptors are coasting on purpose to get a good draft pick. But when they play elite teams they play so much better, it just goes to show you that the raptors can be really great only if the effort is there.

Comment

Working...
                X