Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't The (C)Raptors Always Go On A Win Streak This Time Of Year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't The (C)Raptors Always Go On A Win Streak This Time Of Year?

I'm not even kidding around. I've noticed this for a few years. Then everyone gets some hope and excitement and they get on their computers and E-Mail away. Asking in to the newspapers,blogs,tv networks,etc. "If they continue to play good, does this... ... ?"

Then they go back to sucking by February and everyone blames a player. Then that player gets traded or let go or it's the coach.

It's such bullshit! Honestly, it's going to happen again this year. I like Colangelo,but, it's time for him and the team to move on.

It's also time to get rid of the ocassional C that is thrown in front of the R. When talking about this team.

That is all.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Don't take optimism away from me, it's all I have. : /

Please.
    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

it was better when you stuck to the other part of the forum.

Comment

They wont suck in february. That is all.

Comment

LBF it is hard to take you or the thread seriously when you admittedly never watch the games for the last few seasons.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
            I'm not even kidding around. I've noticed this for a few years. Then everyone gets some hope and excitement and they get on their computers and E-Mail away. Asking in to the newspapers,blogs,tv networks,etc. "If they continue to play good, does this... ... ?"

Then they go back to sucking by February and everyone blames a player. Then that player gets traded or let go or it's the coach.

It's such bullshit! Honestly, it's going to happen again this year. I like Colangelo,but, it's time for him and the team to move on.

It's also time to get rid of the ocassional C that is thrown in front of the R. When talking about this team.

That is all.
            Actually, looking at Calderon's game logs since he's the longest tenured raptors, only in 2009-10 was the closest it came to this year's december record when they went 6-2, this year was 7-1. all the other years they were 2-6.

and they had a couple of winning streaks during jan and feb in past years.

im not sure where you're coming from with this "revelation"

Comment

Yeah, there's clearly no evidence to support what you're saying. It seems to me you're just saying it so that if things don't go well you can be there to brag about how you saw it coming...Well if they suck, they suck. And if you don't like it, cheer for another team.

Comment

If anything, we always have a little run at the end of the season, usually after its been decided as useless

But a 7-1 streak? I dont remember that in a few years.
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Im just proud of the team I mean coming from 4-19 to 11-20 record? gotta give credit where its due proud of them for winning games that were should wins. Love the defense coming back to some resemblance of what it was last year too.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                    Im just proud of the team I mean coming from 4-19 to 11-20 record? gotta give credit where its due proud of them for winning games that were should wins. Love the defense coming back to some resemblance of what it was last year too.
                    +1, we've seen some serious growth in our team. It is a good sign
                    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post

That is all.
                      I think you're confusing the Raptors with the Leafs
                      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                        LBF it is hard to take you or the thread seriously when you admittedly never watch the games for the last few seasons.
                        +1

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                          +1

Comment

I remember the 2009-10 season when we were on like a 7 game winning streak while being a couple of games above .500 going into the allstar break.... Good times.

But then we lost 10 in a row.... haha... "ball".

Comment

A Jay Triano coached team is bound to miss the playoffs

Comment

Working...
                              X