• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn refs

Comment

• fuck you refs

Comment

• now we get to see more luol deng game winner highlights. gotta love being a raptor fan

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
          Amir: Fuck you, punk ass bitch!

Comment

• Great game, sad loss. #ThoseRefsSuck

Comment

• #ScottFosterisabitch

Comment

• clearly the refs were suckin on Tom T it was pretty obvious!

Comment

• can someone explain this to me? do they not reset the foul clock after a reach-in foul, or was it because there was so little time left on the clock. either way it seems unfair as fuck.

Comment

• We fought so hard, only to have the zebras give to the Bulls

Comment

• And i raised the question on DD couple of days ago... and its definite. We in deep shit with that contract

Comment

• Are we gonna get another pathetic apology from the NBA again? Cuz this is getting really f-ing ridiculous... These foot locker employees are pissing me off...

Comment

• LOL what's the point of having DeRozan play late in the game in crunch time? the guy DISAPPEARS every single time. Defensively he's a JOKE. The guy averages 18ppg because he plays TONS of minutes for some reason. If AA or Ross plays as much as DeRozan does they probably would average 18ppg as well.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Demar looked fatigued tonight. Playin big minutes is taking a toll on him.

Such a hard fought game, I hope this is the start of another strong stretch

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                              And i raised the question on DD couple of days ago... and its definite. We in deep shit with that contract
                              What are you talking about? 18 points just shy of 50% from the field got to the line a lot. You can't knock the guy for not getting touches at the end of the game.

Comment

• Everyone played well tonight, a lot of times we can pin losses on single players but not tonight. Every player played there heart out but it's hard to win when you're playing 5 on 6

Comment

Working...
                                X