NBA Playoff Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Brad Beal is just sooo good. 25pts/7reb/7ast/5stl. Crazy that he's only 20 years old.

Btw, Hibbert with another 0/0 game LOL.
    beal and wall are the best back court in the east, easily.

Comment

• Chris Paul 8-8 from 3point line!!!!!!

What the hell is going on!!!!!!!!!!

This is insane!!!!!!!!!!!!
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• See how well the Clips run their offense compared to OKC? Just a thing of beauty

Scott Brooks needs to be canned all he does is rely on the greatness of KD and Russ
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Nice to see the OKC fans support the visiting team by wearing their colours, just like Raps nation did in 07.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
            See how well the Clips run their offense compared to OKC? Just a thing of beauty

Scott Brooks needs to be canned all he does is rely on the greatness of KD and Russ
            Russell Westbrook? LOL that guy needs to go if Durant wants to win anything in OKC

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
              See how well the Clips run their offense compared to OKC? Just a thing of beauty

Noooo... Scott Brooks and Westbrook needs to stay. It's the only way KD will ever contemplate leaving the Thunder for his beloved childhood team, the Raptors

Comment

• lmfao Hibbert. I'm not sure his uselessness is even worth discussing anymore.
                Last edited by BigCamB; Tue May 6, 2014, 12:09 AM.

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
                  lmfao Hibbert. I'm not even sure his uselessness is even worth discussing anymore.
                  While Hibbert makes a case for Worst Starting Center in the League (-17 in 17 minutes, Amazing), Chris Paul is yet again showing why he's the best PG in the League. Unreal. 32 points. 8-9 from Deep. 10 assists.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    While Hibbert makes a case for Worst Starting Center in the League (-17 in 17 minutes, Amazing), Chris Paul is yet again showing why he's the best PG in the League. Unreal. 32 points. 8-9 from Deep. 10 assists.
                    Yes. Pity I can't stand him for his constant flopping and whining, but he's sooo good.

Comment

• This is getting ugly:

NBA.com wrote:
                      Following a zero-point, zero-rebound performance in a 102-96 Game 1 loss to the Washington Wizards, All-Star center Roy Hibbert was pulled aside by teammates David West and Rasual Butler, according to a report by the team's website.

Though the team's site described West as "fuming" and "as heated as he's ever been," all parties declined to comment on the conversation that took place.

Comment

• OH SNAP:

Comment

• Hibbert's pre All-Star stats: 11.8 PTS, 7.7 REB, 2.5 BLK. Post All-Star: 8.9 PTS, 4.7 REB ( dafuq? ) 1.8 BLK

Post season: 4.6 PTS, 3.3 REB, 1.4 BLK

there's no explanation for this. He's either dying from cancer or his wife is kidnapped by LeBron. ( em... maybe this rumour about paul george banging Hibbert's wife is real.. )

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Hibbert's pre All-Star stats: 11.8 PTS, 7.7 REB, 2.5 BLK. Post All-Star: 8.9 PTS, 4.7 REB ( dafuq? ) 1.8 BLK

Post season: 4.6 PTS, 3.3 REB, 1.4 BLK

there's no explanation for this. He's either dying from cancer or his wife is kidnapped by LeBron. ( em... maybe this rumour about paul george banging Hibbert's wife is real.. )
                            Crack. Crack is usually the explanation.

Comment

• OKC really struggled last night.

I'm not a huge fan of Sefalosha, he is a huge problem in their starting line up. I honestly think they would be better starting Lamb at the 2. He is a much better shooter/rebounder/ball handler/passer and will help space the floor. Also I think he is a better team defender than Sef. I doubt it happens because Scott is pretty bad...but honestly think Lamb could be a big factor in a series.

Comment

• Let's go Heat?

Comment

Working...
                                X