Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

draftedraptor wrote: View Post
    deja vu boys
    Except there's no KD, Westbrook or KMart and these guys are still whipping us with no Brand, Dirk or Matrix.

Comment

Fucking pathetic.

Comment

I think Landry fields has fast replaced Bargnani as my favorite raptor :P

Comment

I'd rather keep watching that blonde behind the Raps bench instead of this crap. Seriously. Do it...

Comment

Here we go again with the refs.. give the raps a break!

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
              Here we go again with the refs.. give the raps a break!
              The refs can't play D for the Raps, nor can they hit some damn shots.

Comment

Raptors player gets pushed into another one, causing him to step out. No foul. Mavs ball. 3pter. Big. Fucking. Surprise.

Comment

The Raptors are awful. This team is very very very bad. I say a 12 win season tops. They have an extremely low skill level.

Comment

We are not getting back on D quickly. They are getting us on the fast break for easy buckets

Comment

b2kelly wrote: View Post
                      The Raptors are awful. This team is very very very bad. I say a 12 win season tops. They have an extremely low skill level.
                      +1 they are DEFINITELY the second worst team of all time next to last years bobcats.

Comment

im at a lost of words
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

The referees aren't helping much either, but mostly this can be pinned on the facts that Lucas is an unmitigated disaster, and the Raptors have no small forwards worth fuck-all.

Comment

If the last two foul calls on JV were both bullshit, but the Raps are playing like absolute shit, does it matter?
                            Don't hate me because I'm an optimist.

Comment

ScottBaird wrote: View Post
                              If the last two foul calls on JV were both bullshit, but the Raps are playing like absolute shit, does it matter?
                              Not really. The way Toronto's played so far, it doesnt matter if Lowry comes back, they'll still be bottomfeeders. They need to find some kind of motivation.

Comment

one word "Rebound"
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X