Game #46: Toronto Raptors 100 - Denver Nuggets 90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bendit wrote: View Post
    I am a bit slow this morning...did I write something disparaging or bad grammar?
    Check the first few pages of comments in last game's thread...

LINK: http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...nto-Raptors-98

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post

Ahh, I get it now. Ignorance is no excuse for breaking the law!!!

I am ashamed and plead the forgiveness of Raptorfan10.

The pressure is on!

Comment

I believe the small print expressly dictates that failing to create an entitled game thread by noon on game day vacates that persons claim to thread-creation and vitiates any penalties for subsequent third party game-threads.

Bendit I offer legal services btw...

Comment

themasao wrote: View Post
          I believe the small print expressly dictates that failing to create an entitled game thread by noon on game day vacates that persons claim to thread-creation and vitiates any penalties for subsequent third party game-threads.

Last edited by Nilanka; Fri Jan 31, 2014, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Ahh, I get it now. Ignorance is no excuse for breaking the law!!!

I am ashamed and plead the forgiveness of Raptorfan10.

The pressure is on!

Coming off a win, rapfan10 was technically on the hook to continue his winning ways. Contributing to a winning streak is the cross that any successful game-thread starter has to bear.

All things considered, I think failure to start tonight's game-thread means that the repercussions related to the outcome of tonight's game shall fall squarely on rapfan10. I'm sure Bendit was simply acting as his proxy, without assuming any responsibility for those actions...

Comment

ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
              Big game. Denver without their best player most likely, gotta take advantage.
              Lawson is not playing? that's huge for the Raps if it's true.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Foye had 33-3-7 last game, I wouldn't call this game a gimme.
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Coming off a win, rapfan10 was technically on the hook to continue his winning ways. Contributing to a winning streak is the cross that any successful game-thread starter has to bear.

All things considered, I think failure to start tonight's game-thread means that the repercussions related to the outcome of tonight's game shall fall squarely on rapfan10. I'm sure Bendit was simply acting as his proxy, without assuming any responsibility for those actions...
                  He certainly is now. Of course, all the praise will land on rapfan10 as well. Bendit is essentially a glorified surrogate in this situation.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                    Foye had 33-3-7 last game, I wouldn't call this game a gimme.
                    And they lost by 13 to Charlotte at home....

*I wouldn't call any game a gimme....but Denver's gonna have a tough time with no Lawson and no Robinson

Comment

The Nuggets also aren't doing the job at home like they did last season. Without Lawson, this should give the Raps the upper hand. This is certainly not a gimme, but if our boys come to play we should be able to win this game!!

Comment

He certainly is now. Of course, all the praise will land on rapfan10 as well. Bendit is essentially a glorified surrogate in this situation.
                        That sounds dirty! I have been called 'glorified lotsathings' but surrogate??....you ambulance chasers!

Dont want to jinx the outcome so I wont be explicit...rapfan10, your streak is in good hands. Was that vague enuff?

Comment

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            And they lost by 13 to Charlotte at home....

*I wouldn't call any game a gimme....but Denver's gonna have a tough time with no Lawson and no Robinson
                            you mean 3
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

and when was the last time we beat charlotte?
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Dont believe I have ever done one of these before and since our man Kazan is a bit tardy today (or shy) and I have some game relevant info for you all I thought I'd give it a go.

It seems both Ty Lawson and Nate Robinson have suffered injury and may not play. Miller hasnt for a while now.

For more......and other Nugget issues...

Courtesy: http://www.denverstiffs.com/2014/1/3...ujiris-raptors
                                Thought we agreed to let the winner of the last game thread do it lol. That's why I didn't make one.
                                "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                                - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

Working...
                                X