No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=stooley;343873]Yeah, pretty much. I think being trained by a known headcase/locker room cancer and hanging around with his crew is a bad thing.

Who says he's training him? lol
    Ross is a grown man, he's got a good head on his shoulders, I think he can tell the difference between right and wrong.
    I highly doubt he's saying "Wow Gilbert you're sooooo cool for bringing guns to the locker room, I want to be just like you!"

Kind of silly to think anyone who hangs out with Arenas is going to go down the same path, because I'm pretty sure he balls in the off season with a lot of current NBA players.
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
      Ross is a grown man, he's got a good head on his shoulders, I think he can tell the difference between right and wrong.
      I highly doubt he's saying "Wow Gilbert you're sooooo cool for bringing guns to the locker room, I want to be just like you!"

Kind of silly to think anyone who hangs out with Arenas is going to go down the same path, because I'm pretty sure he balls in the off season with a lot of current NBA players.
      The company you keep right?

Ross is 23 and making bank for the first time in his life. There's a reason players like DD are so rare.
      "Bruno?
      Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
        Yeah, pretty much. I think being trained by a known headcase/locker room cancer and hanging around with his crew is a bad thing.

Isn't it pretty obvious?
        Mr.Z wrote: View Post

This is the key part of this pointless discussion. How many NBA players do you think Arenas has balled with since the gun incident? Probably like half the guys in the league.

I admit it's not what you wanna hear, but it also doesn't necessarily mean anything at all.

Comment

• Ok lol, I didn't realize it was so common, I thought it was like demars training videos

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
          "Bruno?
          He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Stooley loves making assumptions Jesus.

Comment

• I think it's just the fact that Arenas' best friend is Nick Young that might worry some people.

Comment

• imanshumpert wrote: View Post
                Stooley loves making assumptions Jesus.
                Not really sure you could find too many instances where I do actually.

Well I apologize. I just saw it mentioned as a response to those training videos, wasn't that crazy
                "Bruno?
                He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• JV setting the screen ^

Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Why is so much discussion about TRoss taking place in the Everything Demar thread? C'mon guys.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      Why is so much discussion about TRoss taking place in the Everything Demar thread? C'mon guys.
                      Because after DD is shipped out for picks, TRoss will take his spot.

Comment

• ^^ Yeah, gosh Joey! Get with the program
                        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          Why is so much discussion about TRoss taking place in the Everything Demar thread? C'mon guys.
                          Originally started with comment Ross should be working out with DeRozan in all this all those Instagram videos.

Comment

• Arenas was one of the most misunderstood guys in the league. Definitely not a cancer, just an outsized personality with bad judgment.

Glad to see Val and Ross doing some bonding too.

Comment

• If Klay Thompson is worth the 7th pick, do you think DD would be worth it too?

Comment

• JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                                If Klay Thompson is worth the 7th pick, do you think DD would be worth it too?

Nope, because Klay is better than DD

(better defense and ELITE shooting)

Comment

Working...
                                X