This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Coach wrote: View Post
    I'm wondering if a Google docs set up for tracking rosters would be helpful. This would allow everyone to make their roster changes and keep everyone in the loop. Could have a separate sheet for each person's roster (like excel's sheet 1, 2, etc). Would require trust amongst each other if everyone was allowed to edit. Or you could only allow commish's to edit and allow everyone else to view. Either way, appreciate the effort you guys put into this!
    This is a great idea, I just have no idea how Google Docs works, so wouldn't be able to push that forward. If you are familiar with this and would be willing to work with Tucas that would be great!

And yes, apologies for the lack of Communication during the Draft process; I'll accept full responsibility for that .. I did try to communicate through this thread, but perhaps should have sent out a notice via Email.
    Hopefully next off-season will go a bit smoother, now we've gone through our first.

Comment

• I've tried to register and been unable to. The yahoo account I have is gfedorak@yahoo.com. This isn't the same one I used last season, but it won't let me re-register with the same account name. I don't know if an invite can be sent to this email or what.

My plan, if I can register, is to re-sign Tristan Thompson for 5 years, and Greivis Vasquez for 1 year. Anthony Bennett for 3 years.

Comment

• The Coach wrote: View Post
        I don't think I'm "ignoring" you Matt, just am too lazy to read through every post. No biggy and thank you for helping the league out!

I am dropping Kosta Koufas and resigning Felton (2 years) and Kirilenko (1 year), this gives me 28 years of cap space used.

I'm wondering if a Google docs set up for tracking rosters would be helpful. This would allow everyone to make their roster changes and keep everyone in the loop. Could have a separate sheet for each person's roster (like excel's sheet 1, 2, etc). Would require trust amongst each other if everyone was allowed to edit. Or you could only allow commish's to edit and allow everyone else to view. Either way, appreciate the effort you guys put into this!
        It wouldn't be the first time somebody put me on their ignore list! lol

Comment

• coastal wrote: View Post
          I've tried to register and been unable to. The yahoo account I have is gfedorak@yahoo.com. This isn't the same one I used last season, but it won't let me re-register with the same account name. I don't know if an invite can be sent to this email or what.

My plan, if I can register, is to re-sign Tristan Thompson for 5 years, and Greivis Vasquez for 1 year. Anthony Bennett for 3 years.
          Invite sent to new address. Please confirm you received it.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
            Myself, tucas, and WJF are ready for free agency.

Please get the information in to myself and tucas ASAP so we can proceed with free agency ASAP
            Update:

Matt52, tucas, WJF, The Coach, and Joey are ready for free agency.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
              WJF, How many years do you have Lance Stephenson for? There is nothing on him on the cap sheet I was given.
              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Complete I believe

Comment

• jbml wrote: View Post
                  Complete I believe
                  can you say who you are keeping here?

I can fix Yahoo! site that way.

Comment

• durant aminu derozen nash foye brand barnes singler olynk

Comment

• Update:

Matt52, tucas, WJF, The Coach, Joey, and jbml are ready for free agency.

6/16

Comment

Update:

6/16
                        Less than 3 weeks till regualr season starts, lets get on this guys!
                        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Invite sent to new address. Please confirm you received it.
                          Apologies, I'm an idiot. It's .ca not .com, my bad. gfedorak@yahoo.ca.

cheers and sorry for the hassle.

Comment

• coastal wrote: View Post
                            Apologies, I'm an idiot. It's .ca not .com, my bad. gfedorak@yahoo.ca.

cheers and sorry for the hassle.
                            I wouldn't call you an idiot.... yet - lol

Invite sent

Comment

Update:

6/16
                              In what way am i not ready?

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                                In what way am i not ready?
                                SOrry dude!

Comment

Working...
                                X