No announcement yet.

Very Interesting Tweet By Chris Bosh - Friday April 30th 6.38pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No disrespect to Chris, but I'd SnT him for Bynum.
    RR OG

Comment

Mr bosh, go look for your batman.....

Bosh sounds like robin, plays like robin and has the mental capacity of robin.....Don't get me wrong. He is talented and skillful. But the problem is balls (not Turks's balls lol) his not mentally strong and the NBA is all about balls and mental strenght. This guys needs someone to follow. He can't lead. He needs to go so the Raps can build up. Besides, the leafs are gonna be sick next year anyways. one way or the other we get this basketbal nonsense out of toronto. Colangelo is like his franchise player-WEAK!

We need a brian burke...we need a dion phaneuf. we need men with balls. we need men who can lead..intimidate. this Bosh guy is a joke. he is born to be second. to be robin his lot is to be robin. he needs to go find a batman.

Comment

Hellgate wrote: View Post
        I'm sure this Twitter post was to create more hype
        Didn't Bosh promote himself heavily on the internet for the all-star team or something like that?

I think he loves the fans attention but hates the reporters dumb repetitive questions
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
          No disrespect to Chris, but I'd SnT him for Bynum.
          Yea, Bynum played really good last night vs N. Kristic and D. Collison two of the better centers in the league
          Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
          Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
            Yea, Bynum played really good last night vs N. Kristic and D. Collison two of the better centers in the league
            What have we accomplished with Chris?

At this point, I'd rather have Bynum for $5-6M less per season and use the savings to improve our team depth.
            RR OG

Comment

TIm W. wrote: View Post
              The only way I'll feel good about this draft is if the Raptors move up. I don't like anyone I'm thinking is going to be available at 13.
              Personally, I like some of the options in the teens. Whiteside, Orton and George are three guys who I think could be really good. Then you have a guy late in the draft, who can maybe be had with a second round pick, in Willie Warren. Warren was projected to be a top ten pick last season before pulling out. He made a big mistake by doing so as he's hit a hard string of bad luck since then. Still, he's one of the most talented players in the draft and an example of the depth potential of the draft.

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
              What have we accomplished with Chris?

At this point, I'd rather have Bynum for $5-6M less per season and use the savings to improve our team depth.
              What have the Raptors accomplished with Brian Colangelo? If we're all turning on Bosh, Brian should be next to go. He's done nothing with the great situation he initially entered into. He had a star player, a #1 draft pick and $20M in cap space. You guys tell me who's been more of a problem, Brian or Chris?
              Last edited by Apollo; Sat May 1, 2010, 12:46 PM.

Comment

MVP wrote: View Post
                We need a brian burke...we need a dion phaneuf. we need men with balls. we need men who can lead..intimidate. this Bosh guy is a joke. he is born to be second. to be robin his lot is to be robin. he needs to go find a batman.
                Er, excuse moi...but what has Dion Phaneuf done in his career or lately. He is all scowl and not much action and his league has caught up with the act I think. Much like Bosh...lol.

ps...welcome to RR

Comment

Working...
                X