X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Ugh. Paired up with you again
    Shutup, Robin! Now quickly help me devise a plan to capture the Joker
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• who's joker
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
        Actually i'm Batman

Comment

Actually i'm Batman
          You must actually be the joker in disguise cause that's some kind of joke..
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Haha very funny. You might be the joker

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
              who's joker
              NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
              Actually i'm Batman
              LBF wrote: View Post
              The season can't come soon enough.

Comment

Haha very funny. You might be the joker
                I want to be mr.freeze. The Ahnold version.

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                  The season can't come soon enough.
                  I liked you better when you joined in the fun. Should I start another online dating thread where we all talk about whipping out our dongs?

Comment

• I'll be the Penguin, Devito is a straight up G

Comment

I liked you better when you joined in the fun. Should I start another online dating thread where we all talk about whipping out our dongs?
                      Do it! Do it! Do it!

Comment

• Vykis wrote: View Post
                        I'll be the Penguin, Devito is a straight up G
                        Burgess Meredith from the Rocky series also played the penguin in the 60's tv series. Also a straight up G

Comment

Burgess Meredith from the Rocky series also played the penguin in the 60's tv series. Also a straight up G
                          Recently I saw a bit of "Gumpier old men" on TV that featured Mickey and a surpisingly well preserved 60 year old Sophia Loren, at her prime one of the most beautiful women ever

Comment

• Vykis wrote: View Post
                            Recently I saw a bit of "Gumpier old men" on TV that featured Mickey and a surpisingly well preserved 60 year old Sophia Loren, at her prime one of the most beautiful women ever
                            She was quite the dime in her day. Aged rather gracefully as well.

Not so much Grumpier Old Men. But the first one was hilarious. Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau one of the best comedy pairings

Comment

• I made this one too and kept the name "Tanks" :P

A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

• GoldenBaller wrote: View Post
                                Not too fabulous with Photoshop but I gave it an attempt :P Changed it to "Tankers" though, oh well. haha

this is amazing
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X