Bosh, Hedo & Co. Have All Checked Out & Left the Building

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh, Hedo & Co. Have All Checked Out & Left the Building

Grange discusses Bosh and how horrible he's been since the All-Star break and possibly some of the reasons why.

And Bosh?

He’s been terrible since the All-Star break, and whispers around the team attribute it to everything from his new and New York-based girlfriend having his ear to him going to Dallas for All-Star and coming back having decided to move on and going into “protect my numbers and don’t get hurt mode”. Or maybe he’s preoccupied with getting his tattoo finished.

In any case, for years he was cautious about calling out his teammates and his coaches, preferring to lead by example. Now that the example isn’t so good he’s doing it casually.

Last night, in about 90 seconds, he blamed his teammates for failing to man up and hit shots going down the stretch after he kicked it out and the coaching staff for improperly scheming Wade down the stretch.

Nice.
    Source - Click here

And Hedo:

When pressed, Raptors president Bryan Colangelo said that word of Turkoglu’s night out had reached the team – apparently fans had spotted him and sent e-mails to team officials and some media – and the matter had been dealt with “internally,” the implication being that the Turkish small forward had been fined.

Before last night’s game, Turkoglu denied that he’d been out at all, but added that what he said didn’t matter.

“It’s all good, man,” Turkoglu said. “I’ve been dealing with this [stuff] the whole year. They’ve been on me on this [going out] the whole year long. If I wasn’t out, sick or healthy, they [the fans] would still say something. I don’t say anything. Ten games left of the season, all I try finish strong.”
    I guess Hedo isn't looking towards the playoffs but just to finish these last 10 games.

Source - Click here

Trying to spin Hedo's words into a conspiracy. Give it up Doc.

Comment

Raffy15 wrote: View Post
      Trying to spin Hedo's words into a conspiracy. Give it up Doc.
      Hey, I'm just the messenger. Blame Hedo .... everyone else does and its fun.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
        Fun is riding the roller coaster at Six Flags. Fun is going to the beach at precisely 2:30 pm. Fun is going to the movies to catch a late night flick. Spreading false allegations about another man is not fun good sir.

Comment

Raffy15 wrote: View Post
          Fun is riding the roller coaster at Six Flags. Fun is going to the beach at precisely 2:30 pm. Fun is going to the movies to catch a late night flick. Spreading false allegations about another man is not fun good sir.
          I guess our definitions of "fun" differ significantly. Too each their own.

Comment

I guess our definitions of "fun" differ significantly. Too each their own.
            Duly noted.

Comment

Hedo is your one stop convenience shop. Pissed off about the team? Hey, the Pizza Pizza Kid is coasting again tonight so I'll blame him. Or hey, the Pizza Pizza Kid called in sick tonight and I just seen him at the club doing his best Frank the Tank meet's Michael Jackson impersonation, I'll blame him for the team's woes. I'm sure $10M/yr gets a nice VIP table where he can check the score of the Raptors game while he parties it up during a key match up. I'm sure when he strikes out at the club he immediately blames his wingman for not being able to close.
              Last edited by Apollo; Mon Mar 29, 2010, 03:14 PM.

Comment

When the ship is sinking, the rats scatter away.

Bosh is as good as gone.

Hedo might become the second most hated Raptor in history and he will be around for at least 2-3 more seasons before we could flip his undesired contract for something else.

Comment

Integrity for Dummies

I think he can turn it around. The first thing he needs to do before all else is pick up a copy of "Integrity for Dummies" and read if from cover to back three times.

Comment

This is an ugly way to end a season.......

Comment

“I’ve been dealing with this [stuff] the whole year. They’ve been on me on this [going out] the whole year long. If I wasn’t out, sick or healthy, they [the fans] would still say something. I don’t say anything."
                      Looks like he wasn't prepared for Toronto's rabid fanbase

Comment

TheR3dMenace wrote: View Post
                        Looks like he wasn't prepared for Toronto's rabid fanbase
                        The man has taken such a media beating. Mercy.

Comment

I see no other player taking such a lashing. Must be something to that Raffy...

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                            I see no other player taking such a lashing. Must be something to that Raffy...
                            True evil (the media) at its finest. This is just a road block on the journey. An obstacle. Im not scared.

Comment

I have no idea what you mean but no one is suggesting you're scared.

Comment

Working...
                              X