No announcement yet.

kyle lowry need to remain a raptor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some team is going to offer Lowry 10+ Million/yr in free agency. Bet on that

Is Lowry our guy for that number? I've been in the "no" camp for his tenure, but it's not an easy decision. The way he is playing right now he is totally worth it. Whether that factor's into the bigwigs plans or not is another question.

Comment

TheR3dMenace wrote: View Post
      Some team is going to offer Lowry 10+ Million/yr in free agency. Bet on that

Is Lowry our guy for that number? I've been in the "no" camp for his tenure, but it's not an easy decision. The way he is playing right now he is totally worth it. Whether that factor's into the bigwigs plans or not is another question.
      Who is going to do that?

Comment

Nosike wrote: View Post
        Who is going to do that?
        James Dolan is looking around sheepishly right now and raising his hand.

Comment

I'll re-post this in July with the definitive answer

Who is going to do that?

Comment

Sell high i repeat sell high !!!
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Who is going to do that?
              Detroit.
              Orlando if they don't get Marcus Smart.
              The Knicks if they lose Melo.
              The Lakers if they don't GET Melo.
              Possibly even the Bucks.

There's only one high-quality non-restricted free agent PG in 2014, and it's Lowry. (Phoenix will almost certainly offer Eric Bledsoe a max deal before anybody else even gets a chance.) He's going to do quite well.

Comment

If anyone, after watching Lowry shamelessly trying to Stat er up at the end of the game tonight is even remotely in disbelief that he is trying hard to get out.... well...

Kyle Lowry doesnt want to be in Toronto, he wants gone.

He isnt' coming back, and every win he plays a big part in, is doing its job fucking Toronto out of something that could help them get better....it happened with Damon, vince and Bosh. its sad to watch it happening.....again.

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
                  If anyone, after watching Lowry shamelessly trying to Stat er up at the end of the game tonight is even remotely in disbelief that he is trying hard to get out.... well...

He isnt' coming back, and every win he plays a big part in, is doing its job fucking Toronto out of something that could help them get better....it happened with Damon, vince and Bosh. its sad to watch it happening.....again.
                  Hopefully you're wrong. But you have seen more Raptor basketball than me so you might be right. I have a feeling Masai is going to do what he did with Nene and re-sign him. Then trade him for a young prospect

Comment

LOL. Do you really think Lowry is playing this well because he wants out??? give me a break.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Nobody really knows for sure whether he wants to stay or leave.

http://youtu.be/GqH21LEmfbQ

As for the rebound at the end, there's really no need to over-analyze it. He was clearly just having a little fun, and it didn't even count anyways; it's quite silly to think that one little play reveals anything about what he really wants.
                      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

I don't like his game and I don't think he is a next level point guard that can win the big one. Think about this for a second...he came started off nice then lack hard especially when Rudy came. Now he is going In early and putting up shots. U sign him he will just get comfortable again. If we get a pick and young piece ship him out. There r enough nice guards in this draft. They may not break out right off the bat . But maybe the trade changed him I don't know MU has a hard choice coming.

Comment

stat er up?? are u referring to the last shot which someone had to take? and the last rebound which came right to him? cause he was fairly close to a triple double at halftime and could of easily gotten it if he tried to stat er up.. he played a great team game imo. and ive never been a huge lowry supporter

it seems to me he likes playing for this team. If you've followed him throughout the years you'd know that we would know if he didn't want to be here. He's fairly transparent.. but he's been saying all the right things... that being said he could leave for money or a championship.. but I do think he likes his teammates and enjoys playing here
                          Last edited by Machine; Sun Dec 29, 2013, 07:10 AM.

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                            Ugh.. I hate it. Why can't players just put in that amount of work regardless of contract years or not? They supposedly love the sport..
                            Because it is job to many of them.

Just like many people who get up and trudge through work each day, a lot of NBA players do as well.

Andrew Bynum is a high profile example right now.

Comment

I'm not sure he is stat-ing er up.

He is basically playing as he use to when he was with the Rox and Casey effed with him last year.

He is the best player on an average team.

I definitely agree he is not coming back though but I wouldn't put him in the same breath as Damon, Vince, and Bosh.

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                                Sell high i repeat sell high !!!
                                Strong argument for that.

Comment

Working...
                                X