Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the NBA's Most Disappointing Team So Far This Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the NBA's Most Disappointing Team So Far This Season?

Read this via Altraps "Morning Coffee" courtesy of the Orlando Sentinel and I was curious to know your take on who you guys feel has been the league's most disappointing team so far?

Mine, is the Hornets. I had much higher expectations coming into this season for them. Spurs? Considering they're 5-6 and playing without Parker and Manu for a fair chunk, I think their record is still decent. And don't forget, they've always seemed to be a team that starts off slow.

My expectations for Toronto at the start of this season was one that we'd either just make or just miss the playoffs. So although most in Raptorland feel the ship sinking, considering our lack of defence and that there hasn't been a sense of urgency to acknowledge that, things might be a bigger disappointment than expected come year end.

Who's yours? (Check the poll options)
    New Orleans Hornets (6-9)
    16.67%
    San Antonio Spurs (5-6)
    0.00%
    Toronto Raptors (6-8)
    0.00%
    Washington Wizards (3-9)
    83.33%
    Other
    0.00%

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
    Mine, is the Hornets. I had much higher expectations coming into this season for them.
    Man, they were horrid at the beginning but have you seen the Hornets' last 3 games? They're playing without Paul and playing HARD. Beat Phoenix and Atlanta, and just barely lost a heartbreaker to Miami. I'm loving this group, now that they actually play their rookies. Thornton and Collison are quality guys - keeping 'em chained to the bench was Byron Scott's biggest mistake at the beginning of the year. I don't think their play is only a result of the dead coach bounce - this team does have some talent. They're still going to be overmatched some nights until CP3 comes back, but they're fun to watch right now. Add Paul to this group and they should be way better than the team that embarrassed itself against Denver in last year's playoffs.

...and my biggest disappointment is Washington, but I can't really blame them for their record when they've been so injury-riddled. I think they can turn it around. Wait, can I pick Golden State? I am disappointed every time I attempt to watch them play. Does it count as a disappointment if you KNOW it's going to be a mess?

Comment

Too early to talk about disappointing teams. Most of the sub-par records are due to injuries or temporary loss of form.

It's a question that should be asked around the All-Star break.
      nbaroundtable

Comment

Working...
      X