Fire Leo Rautins Petition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Could we start a petition to stop frivolous petitions?
    I think you just broke the universe
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
      Meet the vampires in NO............
      As always, Matt looks like a total Dweeb, and Leo looks pretty damn cool.

And to be honest, this is the MOST awkward pose ever by Matt. Ever.

Comment

This entire thread is embarrassing.

Comment

This is entirely unnecessary, It's not like he's a Buck Martinez or anything so there's absolutely no need to fire him.
          A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

I'm surprised that 8 people actually signed the petition. That's 7 more than I would've expected....

Comment

Lock this thread petition.

Like Craig said, this entire thread is embarassing.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Let's get drunk.

When Leo says:

"Why would you jump on a pump fake?" DRINK
                "Why would you block the ball out of bounds? Just grab the ball. That's way more intimidating?" DRINK
                "You have to catch the ball in triple threat position. Knees bent." DRINK
                "The have to start taking it to hole. The can't start settling for jumpers." DRINK

I don't like him. But to be fair, I have friends that aren't hardcore hoop heads that find him informative. We're just too smart for him guys! I imagine he'll be the token canadian commentator until Joel Anthony retires.
                Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
                  Let's get drunk.

When Leo says:

"Why would you jump on a pump fake?" DRINK
                  "Why would you block the ball out of bounds? Just grab the ball. That's way more intimidating?" DRINK
                  "You have to catch the ball in triple threat position. Knees bent." DRINK
                  "The have to start taking it to hole. The can't start settling for jumpers." DRINK
                  "Matt, that's a seven footer out there".

LOL. I love the level of vitriol that Leo inspires. If you've never had the pleasure of meeting Rautins, I can assure you he is much more unlikable in person....

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
                    This entire thread is embarrassing.
                    You embarrass quite easily I take it..
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

BigCamB wrote: View Post
                      Dunno, he'd be a miracle worker if he could make Leo anything slightly more than lifeless, but I'd rather not think about Leo as a play by play commentator.
                      Jack and Leo would never work together, seeing as they're both analysts. My point was about the Jack/Matt - analyst/play-by-play man relationship. I don't think that chemistry is special; I think Jack would get along great with any other play-by-play man.
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                        "Matt, that's a seven footer out there".

LOL. I love the level of vitriol that Leo inspires. If you've never had the pleasure of meeting Rautins, I can assure you he is much more unlikable in person....
                        Really? You have a story? I wanna hear!
                        Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
                          Really? You have a story? I wanna hear!
                          I typed up a response but decided I can't share. He's just one of those people that instantly rubs you the wrong way. You know that condescending, arrogant tone he uses on TV while he name drops and reminds everyone he played in the NBA? Yeah, it's no different in real life.

Comment

wallz wrote: View Post
                            Am I the only one that doesn't care who the commentators are? My only complaint is how biased they are towards the raps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biased? They're hardly biased.

Comment

All 3 have some annoying tendencies, but all in all I've never not enjoyed a raps game because of them. If Jack ever stops scaring the crap out of me with his random BACAADIs, that would just be icing on the cake.

Comment

What I would like to hear is completely unbiased commentators who aren't afraid to say when one of our teammates actually does something wrong. This would help to educate the common fan so people stop thinking that Bargnani is good (as an example from a few years ago)

Comment

Working...
                                X