Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nubreed000 wrote: View Post
    Biased? They're hardly biased.
    No they're at least a little biased. It's bound to happen when they pay you and you follow a team like that. I think it's forgivable and there's some teams that have way more biased announcers.

I have a couple of friends that are casual hoop watchers and they think that the refs absolutely have a vendetta on the Raptors. Mostly (I think) because all they ever see is Raptor feeds.

The only time you'll ever really see almost totally unbiased announcing is when you watch the ABC or TNT feeds.
    Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
      As always, Matt looks like a total Dweeb, and Leo looks pretty damn cool.

And to be honest, this is the MOST awkward pose ever by Matt. Ever.
      You cannot guess what they are actually doing with the pose....yes, showing off their socks!!!

(Pic taken off Leo's twitter feed). Fun on the road. I swear I still cannot understand the value of Twitter....so much noise and gets one into trouble mostly if in the public eye or as in this case derision..lol

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
        I typed up a response but decided I can't share. He's just one of those people that instantly rubs you the wrong way. You know that condescending, arrogant tone he uses on TV while he name drops and reminds everyone he played in the NBA? Yeah, it's no different in real life.
        I was at the Minny game a couple of weeks ago and me and my friends went to give props to Matt and Sherm after the game. Leo was standing there with them and I totally ignored him. I was like, "Good job Matt, well done Sherm!" Then left Leo totally hanging, like he was expecting something to.

My nice guy protest.
        Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

wow, I bet you just ruined his day

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
            I was at the Minny game a couple of weeks ago and me and my friends went to give props to Matt and Sherm after the game. Leo was standing there with them and I totally ignored him. I was like, "Good job Matt, well done Sherm!" Then left Leo totally hanging, like he was expecting something to.

My nice guy protest.
            More like a little bitch protest.

No offence.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

No offence.
              You can't call him a little bitch for that move and then put 'no offence' at the end.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
                You can't call him a little bitch for that move and then put 'no offence' at the end.
                You can if you're just calling it like it is.
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                  You can if you're just calling it like it is.
                  If you're just calling it like it is then you're Leo Rautins
                  A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                    If you're just calling it like it is then you're Leo Rautins
                    Lol, just once, please god just once, let him say "Now watch Demar settle for the jumpshot like a little bitch. You have to take it to da bucket."
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

No offence.
                      C'mon dude. Isn't calling people a bitch on the internet a bitch move?
                      Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

we need chuck back
                        ya dun noe

Comment

"Matt, that's a seven footer out there".
                          Dunno why but that made me burst out laughing Guess that's The ultimate Leoism

Comment

"Matt, that's a seven footer out there".

LOL. I love the level of vitriol that Leo inspires. If you've never had the pleasure of meeting Rautins, I can assure you he is much more unlikable in person....
                            I have spoke with Leo a few times, and I can't say the same. Was at a game at Ricoh when he was National team coach. I was sitting 2 or 3 rows behind the bench, my wife and I had gotten up to get some food and, by accident, left our camera under the seat. When we got back, Leo came over and said he picked it up to make sure that nobody would walk away with ity and handed it back to us...
                            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

When watching sports you want to be entertained. Leo just isn't entertaining. Compare him to JVG for example. JVG just has so much more enthusiasm and that makes it so much easier to watch and listen to him.

I have no problems if they replace Leo.. just don't know if they will and with who? It has to be someone that is well versed in basketball so an ex coach or an ex player. But they probably need some connection to the Raptors or Canadian basketball. I wouldn't want Magloire in there for example.

I say wait a few years and then go after the Red Rocket once he retires from the Spurs. He would be entertaining!

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                                when watching sports you want to be entertained. Leo just isn't entertaining. Compare him to jvg for example. Jvg just has so much more enthusiasm and that makes it so much easier to watch and listen to him.

I have no problems if they replace leo.. Just don't know if they will and with who? It has to be someone that is well versed in basketball so an ex coach or an ex player. But they probably need some connection to the raptors or canadian basketball. I wouldn't want magloire in there for example.

I say wait a few years and then go after the red rocket once he retires from the spurs. He would be entertaining!
                                jyd?

Comment

Working...
                                X