Jennings on the Block???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jennings on the Block???

How about Jennings and S.Jax for Calderon and either Forbes or Gray?

I for one would welcome both players. I think the Bucks would be open to this just to get away from Jackson. If they wanted more I would even sub Ed Davis for Forbes or Gray.

We get our PG of the future, and a very tough SG/SF in Jackson...(if Jackson starts to pout then you amnesty him).

I would gladly give Jose and one of the other three I mentioned just for Jennings.

we could have a potential lineup of:

Jennings
    Derozan
    S.Jackson
    Bargs
    Valancunious

bench:
    Amir
    JJ
    Bayless
    our 1st rounder (MKG or Beal??)
    Kleiza
    Barbosa??

I love it!!!

can't amnesty a player not on your roster prior to the lockout
    Whoever told you skies the limit is looking dumb because I'm 22 and i'm moonwalking on the sun.

Comment

All for Jennings but I want nothing to do with Jackson
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Just say no to Stephen Jackson.

Milwaukee is supposedly looking at moving Bogut and Jennings - for the right price. How about this?

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=7rbcfkm

Milwaukee: Biendris, Curry, Davis, Udoh
        GSW: Bogut, Jackson, Bayless
        Toronto: Jennings, Brown

Probably not but I thought I'd take a stab at it.

Jennings and Calderon would be a nice combo. They are about as different a pair that one could get and I think their styles would compliment one another.

I am weary of Jennings though. His game is bi-polar. Check his last 4 games as a perfect example. Give me the Jennings who played versus Philly and NY but keep the one who played versus Chicago and Toronto.

Comment

No to Jennings and base reasoning to why: we want a PG to lead us into and during the playoffs in big games. I was in MIL watching him and instead of justifying why he should have been selected to the AS game (which he whined about) he played with no effort drive vision or awareness. He was pulled often for Udrih.
          If he can't get up for a big game against a big rival and challenge in Rose, not even trying, I'm sorry he is not an answer.
          Very disappointed.

Comment

I would get him without giving up either Calderon or this year's draft pick.

He will ease the pressure on Bargnani with his ability to produce offensively. We have been terrible offensively this year. He can also be a very good defender under Casey's supervision. We need someone like that against the likes of Rubio, Parker and Rose . We will do very well with a backcourt of Jennings and Demar with Bargnani drawing the big men away. Or we could play small with Calderon, Jennings, Demar. He will get major minutes here but he has to embrace the bench role like James Harden.

Comment

draftedraptor wrote: View Post
              I would get him without giving up either Calderon or this year's draft pick.

He will ease the pressure on Bargnani with his ability to produce offensively. We have been terrible offensively this year. He can also be a very good defender under Casey's supervision. We need someone like that against the likes of Rubio, Parker and Rose . We will do very well with a backcourt of Jennings and Demar with Bargnani drawing the big men away. Or we could play small with Calderon, Jennings, Demar. He will get major minutes here but he has to embrace the bench role like James Harden.
              calderon is almost the only guy i would trade for him and its just to get him off the books. i don't think jennings is even close to the player harden is not that you were comparing the two but harden is a do all unselfish make his teammates better player. jennings is a get his, petulant wanna be allstar. you have to earn things in this league they aren't just given.

he has to know that in the east we have rose and williams. if you think you are an allstar you have to outplay both of those players all the time. he will have several great games but he gets lazy and then stops working as hard as he needs to.

Comment

Working...
              X