No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something not sure has been mentioned but if bargnani thought toronto fan treatment was rough wait until he pulls that shit in NYC

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
      I think that there are a lot of people who allowed Bargnani to become the fall guy for a franchise that had been micromanaged by the executive for years. He wasn't great, but he wasn't that bad. He will likely do just fine in New York, especially if he has a coach that knows how to run an offence.
      He was awesome, that's why it was so easy to trade him.
      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Camby isn't interested in taking a players management role in the team. His aim is to win championships @ 39-40. Toronto has nothing for him atm unless Rudy Gay, Masai can talk and prove to him otherwise. Either way Camby is done imo.

Professionally, I think he is worthless. Personally, He's a selfish self-loving back stabbing nigger

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
          Camby isn't interested in taking a players management role in the team. His aim is to win championships @ 39-40. Toronto has nothing for him atm unless Rudy Gay, Masai can talk and prove to him otherwise. Either way Camby is done imo.

Professionally, I think he is worthless. Personally, He's a selfish self-loving back stabbing nigger
          Easy there big guy.
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
            He won't be better on defense or rebounding, but I can see him averaging 16-17 points per game as a starter or 13-14 points per game as a back up to Amare. He will get his shooting touch back only because NY has a better cast of players than us. With Anthony, NY won't be relying on Bargnani to shoot a lot or be the focus of the offense. While everyone is concerned about Anthony, Bargnani would be a happy recipient of many open jumpers. Also, Bargnani has never played with a good paint defender like Chandler, so his lack of help defense won't be too much of an issue. To be honest, how well Bargnani does in New York really depends on him. Will he actually want to play aggressively or will he just sit at the perimeter?
            While we rightfully are happy that the Bargnani threads can finally come to an end, this is not a huge risk for New York. They trade away two players that didn't really were in their plans (Novak barely played in the playoffs) and the first round pick won't be high in any case because of Denver's right to swap.

It's a low return (not saying too low, because he had to go) and someone saw a chance for a low risk move. This looks to be a good situation for Bargnani; he was fed up here as well and this didn't help his value. He finally gets to play with a good help defender at the C-position and he might be a really good fit as the stretch four that New York has been wanting to play alongside Anthony. Even thouhg some argue that the whole team here was build around him, he never had that kind of center (and he needs that player).

I expect him to shoot at least league average from three with lot's of attempts; Anthony's presence has a history of making other players look better, more efficient. Even though he doesn't pass the ball, he draws so much attention that the this works anyway.

We're just so fed up with Bargnani and the whole BC thing (both gone in a couple of days, wow!) that some might not see anything positive about Bargnani anymore.

Comment

• We desperately needed a guy who can make corner threes and now we have one. I think you;ll see Novak come in for some small ball beside Demar and Gay. He's a good addition to the team, a solid bench player who can actually contribute in a meaningful way in limited minutes.
              "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

Camby isn't interested in taking a players management role in the team. His aim is to win championships @ 39-40. Toronto has nothing for him atm unless Rudy Gay, Masai can talk and prove to him otherwise. Either way Camby is done imo.

Come now...no need for that. Camby regardless would probably just "be injured" for most of the season as he has often done the last few years. MU could try and get another 2nd rnd pick for him from a contending team requiring depth. A Denver or GSW maybe?

Comment

• http://theknickswall.com/2013/07/01/...g-howard-beck/

interesting from the Knicks perspective
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Camby is just as worthless as Bargnani is.

I don't see how a worthless player has the right, and the voice to publically say how effective they are, and, where and which team they want to play for. As an aged and injured VET, best shut up and put out for your millions. Fool.

I have no love for that man. He has no love for the Raptors. Get rid of that baggage asap for some fresh blood.

Comment

• we are getting Quentin Richardson as well. Veteran that can rebound and spread the floor. Probably wont play
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                        we are getting Quentin Richardson as well. Veteran that can rebound and spread the floor. Probably wont play
                        He can compete with Rasual Butler for worst veteran SF to every put on a Raptors jersey.

Comment

• The fact that Novak is big enough to play the 4 spot and stretch the floor big time is definitely an upside to having him.

Comment

• no defense. He's as big of a hole as Calderon was, if not worse.

Comment

Camby is just as worthless as Bargnani is.

I don't see how a worthless player has the right, and the voice to publically say how effective they are, and, where and which team they want to play for. As an aged and injured VET, best shut up and put out for your millions. Fool.

I have no love for that man. He has no love for the Raptors. Get rid of that baggage asap for some fresh blood.
                              Just don't be dropping the N bomb like you live in Texas and it's the 1920's.

Either way, all Camby is saying is he's 39 and there's no reason for him to play unless he's chasing a championship. It's completely understandable. The guy would have been glued to the bench anyways.

Comment

• Didn't Richardson used to be a big deal? what happened to him? injury?

Comment

Working...
                                X