This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    YES!!! How in the world did a scrub like Fields land her?

Dude you can tell by just looking and listening to fields that the dudes not only got money but he's got major game.

Comment

• ebrian wrote: View Post
      Yes man! I keep telling my wife, if all these artists didn't decide to start families, we wouldn't have to listen to so much garbage on the radio these days. Lauryn Hill
      Re-specT [y] Mr. ebrian...
      -- yuh dun kno That was the stuff of Legend -- the music was the swagger + didn't need all the accoutrements of excess..the music was sufficient...

Comment

• [QUOTE=MangoKid;148452]
        15) Things that freak you out: other drivers
        16) Music preference: Jazz, HipHop, Soca, Alternative
        17) Favourite album: I got 4 of them - In Your Honour (Foo Fighters), Thriller (Michael Jackson), Miles Smiles (Miles Davis), The Essential Charlie Parker (Charlie Parker)

...I can relate--trust me...great taste!

Comment

• 1) Age: 23
          2) Born: Toronto,ON
          3) Hometown: Toronto, ON
          4) What are your ethnic roots? Hispanic
          5) Favorite All time Raptor: Vince Carter
          6) Favorite Current Raptor: Demar
          7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Brandon Jennings
          8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Boston Celtics
          9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? KG
          10) Favorite Raptors moment: 2000 All-Star Dunk Contest
          11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Ricky Romero
          12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? N/A
          13) What is your guilty pleasure? Survivor
          14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Walking Dead, PTI, Survivor, New Girl, and Happy Endings
          15) Things that freak you out: Rats
          16) Music preference: Everything and Anything
          17) Favourite album: N/A
          18) Beverage preference: Iced-tea, Water
          19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? A young Antonio Banderas
          20) Assume you're still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Eva Mendes or Michelle Rodriguez

Comment

• 1) Age: 16
            2) Born: Ottawa, ON
            3) Hometown: B-Wood(In Kanata) , ON
            4) What are your ethnic roots? Dunno, both parents were adopted
            5) Favorite All time Raptor: Bosh
            6) Favorite Current Raptor: Valanciunas
            7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Kobe, Rondo, JR Smith, Josh Selby, SCALABRINE
            8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Heat
            9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? LeBron
            10) Favorite Raptors moment: The Playoffs
            11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? LaDanian Tomlinson, Tiger Woods
            12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Im 16, no one
            13) What is your guilty pleasure? Sitcoms, N64
            14) Favourite TV show (past or present) Seinfeld, Big Bang Theory, Mr. D, Terra Nova
            15) Things that freak you out: Illuminati
            16) Music preference: Rap
            17) Favourite album: 'Get Rich or Die Tryin' by 50 Cent
            18) Beverage preference: Uhh..
            19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Jonah Hill
            20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Selena Gomez

Comment

• KJ-B wrote: View Post
              [B]
              9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Dirk (I call him Jerk) / Paul Pierce (outta respect)
              How can someone hate Dirk??? He is one of the nicest superstars around.
              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• ebrian wrote: View Post
                Yes man! I keep telling my wife, if all these artists didn't decide to start families, we wouldn't have to listen to so much garbage on the radio these days. Lauryn Hill -- one of my all-time favorites. I'm actually listening to that album at this very moment.
                Exactly, it happens all the time. Especially, rock stars.

They go from yelling into the microphone to whispering.

The most notable to me are dave grohl nirvana/90's foo fighters. He fucin rocked out and now he's singing about wheels and rope and soft shit and there's no whaling guitar.

Same with Gavin Rossdale. He went from yelling along with a whaling guitar about having a machine head to now whispering about doctors.

You have a family and that's great. But, you also have another family with your band mates. They aren't the same thing. So, stop!...treating it like it is.
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                  How can someone hate Dirk??? He is one of the nicest superstars around.
                  Easily, you can just not like some one for the sole reason, they give off bad vibes to you. That's why i don't like Durant.
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• 1) Age: 26
                    2) Born: Hamilton, ON
                    3) Hometown: St. Catharines, ON
                    4) What are your ethnic roots? mixed
                    5) Favorite All time Raptor: Carlos Delfino
                    6) Favorite Current Raptor: Jose/AJohnson
                    7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Marcus Camby, James Harden, Darren Collison
                    8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Lakers
                    9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Kobe
                    10) Favorite Raptors moment: The day turk left
                    11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Dominik Hasek
                    12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Magic
                    13) What is your guilty pleasure? watching crappy tv shows
                    14) Favourite TV show (past or present): The Wire, Its always sunny, Breaking Bad
                    15) Things that freak you out: unibrows
                    16) Music preference: rock, country, punk
                    17) Favourite album: The shape of punk to come - refused
                    18) Beverage preference: Innis and Gun beer, or whatevers on tap
                    19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? hmmm maybe adam carolla
                    20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Jessica Alba
                    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                      15) Things that freak you out: unibrows

Comment

• TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
                        Are there any female posters here or is RR a full on sausage-fest?
                        Lmfao, i think its a safe bet

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                          If anything it's the Ellen Paige and some dude said Julia Stiles! Julia "busted grill" Stiles!
                          Ugh... Ellen paige ********
                          Last edited by .40 Cal Flakes; Sat Jul 28, 2012, 10:26 AM. Reason: easy bud

Comment

• Tesla wrote: View Post
                            Lmfao, i think its a safe bet
                            I think the best you can get is some who may consider themselves of the opposite sex.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                              1) Age: 16
                              2) Born: Hamilton, ON
                              3) Hometown: Hamilton, ON
                              4) What are your ethnic roots? Irish & Canadian
                              5) Favorite All time Raptor: Chauncey Billups
                              6) Favorite Current Raptor: Landry Fields
                              7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Ty Lawson
                              8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Knicks
                              9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Melo
                              10) Favorite Raptors moment: Beating the Knicks in a Playoff Series and Shawn Marion's St. Patrick Day poster dunk
                              11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Kimbo Slice
                              12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? None
                              13) What is your guilty pleasure? Video Games
                              14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Walking Dead.
                              15) Things that freak you out: Knicks fans
                              16) Music preference: Dubstep
                              17) Favourite album: Watch the Throne
                              18) Beverage preference: Rum and Coke
                              19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Christian Bale
                              20) Assume you're still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Kate Upton
                              Hey, fellow hamiltonian! Right on! What area you from?

Comment

• 1) Age: 26 (27 in August)
                                2) Born: The city formerly known as Scarborough, ON
                                3) Hometown: Ajax, ON
                                4) What are your ethnic roots? Trinidadian and Tobagonian, Grenadian, Scottish, French Canadian and West African
                                5) Favorite All time Raptor: Morris "MoPete" Peterson
                                6) Favorite Current Raptor: Amir Johnson
                                7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Kobe Bryant
                                8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Knicks, Heat
                                9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Carmelo Anthony
                                10) Favorite Raptors moment: Beating the Knicks in the playoffs
                                11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Patrick Roy
                                12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? NBA-none, Canadian Men's 4X100 relay team at the '96 Olympics (yes, there was a time when Canada dominated track)
                                13) What is your guilty pleasure? Pizza
                                14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Seinfeld-past, Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia-present
                                15) Things that freak you out: Countries with extremely lax firearm laws
                                16) Music preference: Revolutionary Hip-Hop, Rock, Alternative, R&B and pretty much anything from the 80's or 90's
                                17) Favourite album: The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill
                                18) Beverage preference: Rye&Ginger and Rum&Coke
                                19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Sidney Poitier
                                20) Assume you're still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Meagan Good

Comment

Working...
                                X