No announcement yet.

bigmac(rexdale)'s Raptors Clips, Highlights & Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Wed Dec 15, 2010, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• BENDIT are you soft? I'd much rather get two in the paint instead of a three even if i was down by three with 15 seconds to go. As a safe bet i don't want to see Demar relying on a shot. He desperately needs it right now, but in the mean time he's gotta play to his strength and take it for a high percentage look. Seriously if i had D12 on my team i would make surrrrrrrrrre that he gets at least 25 shots up each night. I'd make sure that he always gets a pass in the right area in and around the hoop. If orlando did this he would be averaging somewhere around 35-40 points a game.

Now Buddahfan, you can't hate like that man. Blake griffen is a much larger player. He also plays a different position (2 against a 4)and he is more talented. Not a good comparison. If anything Shawn Kemp is a better comparison, and thats a tough one. Kemp gets it because we can look more closely at all his plays during his career. Now if the Clippers can start to win Griffen will have a brighter future than anyone i can think of besides a couple special people, whom i shouldn't have to name.

Now what did i come here to say...? Oh yeah, THAT DUNK WAS DESTRUCTIVE, WE WANT MORE DeMar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• Here it is from the Charlotte fan perspective LOL!
        Nice angle, wish it was like this on TSN
        We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• Brain Colangelo wrote: View Post
          the last griffin dunk is a travel - watch his left foot
          No the dunk was not a travel.

It is impossible to travel, fly yes but travel no, when you are up in the air.

At least one foot has to be on the court for a travel to be called.

What might have been a travel, some say it ain't one unless it is called one by the officials, came before the dunk while he was dribbling.
          Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
          Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

• [BM] Jack Armstrong Going Off on the Refs + Player HL vs Chi

Jack Armstrong Going Off on the Refs
            Raptors vs Bulls Player Highlights Dec 15 2010

Comment

• Gotta love Jack Armstrong! Has the balls to call out the idiots like those refs and that American reporter who asked Ed Davis in the post draft presser about his thoughts on having to keep all his receipts when he lives in Toronto.

Comment

• Bosh Being Called Overrated vs Knicks

Bosh Being Called Overrated vs Knicks

Comment

• Comment

• Raptors vs Nets Dec 17 2010 Player Highlights

Last Few Mins of Game Time Raptors vs Nets Dec 17 2010
                    Raptors vs Nets Dec 17 2010 Player Highlights
                    Raptors Fan and Jack Armstrong Showing Some Moves

Comment

• Watch Online Free NBA Full Game Raptors Nets Dec 17 2010

Watch Online Free NBA Full Game Raptors Nets Dec 17 2010

Comment

• Watch Online Free NBA Full Game Raptors Nets Dec 17 2010

Watch Online Free NBA Full Game Raptors Nets Dec 17 2010

Comment

• Thanks Mac! i was just desperately looking for this replay lol

Comment

• pesterm1 wrote: View Post
                            Thanks Mac! i was just desperately looking for this replay lol
                            shoot, i thought this was the laker game !!!! lol

Comment

• spam....

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X