Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Regardless, sometimes it's just better to take the available shot
    100% disagree... u didn't even need to score there.. u can miss. u just need to make sure u have the last shot.. and they foul and u make ur freethrows

Comment

• It's not hero ball when you're taking the right shot. He took an open jumper when the D was sticking to Gay and Demar, and Howard hanging back defending the paint. Then he took the available drive that had him going right to the middle to his strong hand, where yeah it's Howard, but Lowry is good at initiating/selling contact and finishing random shots over guys.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
        100% disagree... u didn't even need to score there.. u can miss. u just need to make sure u have the last shot.. and they foul and u make ur freethrows
        I believe you play the game, not the clock. If you're too worried about gettign the shot at the right time in the clock, there's a good chance you won't end up getting the shot you want, especially for a team that doesn't have the best history of execution.

I mean, they gave that shot, would you rather he forces a pass that turns to a TO? He made the decision he thought was the best available in a close game.

Comment

• fuck mamba

Comment

• God kobe!!!! Why!!!

Comment

• Son of a bitch!
              Don't hate me because I'm an optimist.

Comment

• It's rudy gay time!!!!!! Not that guy!!!!

Comment

• rapstor4life wrote: View Post
                  man kobe... Has ice in his veins..
                  man!!!!

Comment

I believe you play the game, not the clock, if you're too worried about gettign the shot at the right time in the clock, there's a good chance you won't end up getting the shot you want, especially for a team that doesn't have the best history of execution.
                    like I said we didn't have to score.. we just had to waste enough time so that when we got the ball back they would have to foul... simple as that..

Comment

• Can Rudy Gay pull off another miracle?

Comment

• Kobe just shows why he is one of the greatest ever..what a player.

Comment

I believe you play the game, not the clock. If you're too worried about gettign the shot at the right time in the clock, there's a good chance you won't end up getting the shot you want, especially for a team that doesn't have the best history of execution.

I mean, they gave that shot, would you rather he forces a pass that turns to a TO? He made the decision he thought was the best available in a close game.
                          end of game is all about the clock.. u cant just take whatever shot u want

Comment

• Why are they giving credit to D'Antoni? I can be a coach in crunch time. Give it to kobe...

Comment

• God I hate OT!!!!! We always lose in OT...

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                                like I said we didn't have to score.. we just had to waste enough time so that when we got the ball back they would have to foul... simple as that..
                                Again though, they were sticking to the other guys and Howard was guarding teh paint. Lowry would have had to force another play. THAT would have been hero ball and more likely to result in a mistake. I understand your logic, but risk has to be taken into account.

Comment

Working...
                                X