Is JJ unhappy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is JJ unhappy?

Did anyone else notice Jack not looking too happy today against the mavs despite the win? He just sat at the end of the bench looking all serious. It seems that not getting the most minutes and not finishing out the last couple of games is bugging him. I hope I am wrong and am just seeing things.

F*ck him. Don't get mad, play harder and better. Can't we just focus on getting wins than who starts/finishes? =/

Comment

lol he should learn something from Banks then...
      anyways, I don't think Jack really cares about the minutes... he's not TJ Ford...

Comment

I didn't think he was unhappy at all. He was giggling like a little school girl before and after he hit that circus shot. I just think he's a pretty serious guy all the time. Even in his interviews he doesn't show much emotion. I think we're reading into things a little here.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
          I didn't think he was unhappy at all. He was giggling like a little school girl before and after he hit that circus shot. I just think he's a pretty serious guy all the time. Even in his interviews he doesn't show much emotion. I think we're reading into things a little here.
          I'm talking specifically towards the end of the game. Everybody on the Raps bench was smiling, having a good time, joking around etc. Usually when the Raps are winning big games Jack is rocking a big ass smile. This time he was the only one with a straight face. You should have seen his body language-arms crossed and everything. I wish I could find a vid of it to better explain. Perhaps I am reading into it a little too much...I just hope that him not being on the court to finish some games and having slightly reduced minutes will not be a problem for him. i don't think he is that type of player but you never know.

Comment

Yea I saw that. He was all the way at the end of the bench not talking to anyone. IDK though
            Last name ever, first name greatest

Comment

There's no reason for him to be unhappy... it's not like he's been performing lights out and Triano is just benching him without any reason...

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
                I'm talking specifically towards the end of the game. Everybody on the Raps bench was smiling, having a good time, joking around etc. Usually when the Raps are winning big games Jack is rocking a big ass smile. This time he was the only one with a straight face. You should have seen his body language-arms crossed and everything. I wish I could find a vid of it to better explain. Perhaps I am reading into it a little too much...I just hope that him not being on the court to finish some games and having slightly reduced minutes will not be a problem for him. i don't think he is that type of player but you never know.
                I think you're reading WAY too much into a 2 second clip.

Comment

Its about time JT started mixing things up....no 3 headed ball-handling schemes (at least not as a rule) and going with those who are bringing it. In anycase wasnt the game pretty much done halfway thru the 4th qtr? Maybe Jack's coming down with Belli's malady....check the after game interviews for further gleaning. Calderon played in command today.

Comment

I think you're reading too much into it. The guy rarely looks happy, the only time I seen him crack a smile in the last two weeks is after that circus shot, and that too barely.

Comment

Irony of ironies - Jack is starting, but Jose is stealing the show.

But no, I don't think he's unhappy - who knows what he was thinking about at that point. Maybe he's a bit constipated.

Comment

I noticed the scowl on Jack a couple times during yesterday's game. I can only hope that he's mad at himself for earning an illusory starter's role and not performing at a level he wants to lately. He did look pissed though, not just serious or intense.
                        limpin ain't easy, but I make it look good...

Comment

Working...
                        X