Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dino4life wrote: View Post
    well we did finish 5th in the division.
    Even though Rondo got hurt and Bynum never played a minute. Yet he's back taking more shots at Charles.

Comment

Dino4life wrote: View Post
      well we did finish 5th in the division.
      I thought they were tied for 4th.

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
        I love listening to Barkley. The guy comes off as a goof sometimes, but he knows his basketball.
        He's too entertaining not to listen to. Barkely vs Smith in the TNT halftime show is just too good

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
          He's too entertaining not to listen to. Barkely vs Smith in the TNT halftime show is just too good
          Exactly, I like the NBA on TNT halftime show. Everything they say may not be entirely correct from a factual standpoint, but they nail the entertainment part spot-on. And that's what people are looking for.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
            I love listening to Barkley. The guy comes off as a goof sometimes, but he knows his basketball.
            I agree with you, sometimes he says some knucklehead stuff, but when he actually buckles down and gives some insight, it's pretty good. He just doesn't know how to say it without coming off as a goof lol
            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Shaq is the real idiot on the show. Like, what the hell is he saying half the damn time? Honestly...

"BIRDMAN, BIRDMAN."
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                Maxiell is better than Amir?

By the way Bleacher Report pays for exposure. They're all over CNN. Doesn't mean that it is a legit resource.
                Just like those shitty colleges in Atlanta

Comment

NoBan wrote: View Post
                  Just giving you a hard time about Charles given that in the pre-season you went off on how stupid he is for saying the raps were irrelevant and would finish 5th in the division.
                  We Should have finished higher than 5th if the Raptors didn't Choke. He's still pretty stupid tho, i hate him more than Kenny Smith

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    I thought they were tied for 4th.
                    we loose the tie breakers, worst division record, and we loose the head to head 3-1

Comment

Charles is retiring hopefully C-Webb will take his place
                      #BringBackUzoh

Comment

dino4life wrote: View Post
                        we loose the tie breakers, worst division record, and we loose the head to head 3-1
                        lol

Comment

Fully wrote: View Post
                          Let me be the first to say that I'm pumped for the Maxiell era to begin in Toronto.
                          And probably the last one to ...

The guy is so Bargniani ...

below average IMO

Comment

mike, prague wrote: View Post
                            And probably the last one to ...

The guy is so Bargniani ...

below average IMO
                            It was a joke. I want nothing to do with Maxiell at this point.

Comment

Sig wrote: View Post
                              Just like those shitty colleges in Atlanta
                              Huh? Is this supposed to be some sort of dig? Are you butt hurt because some school in Georgia rejected you? Not down with traditional black universities? Isn't this the wrong thread for that dig? By the way, just because I reference them doesn't mean I went to one. This is funnier than tenorthewin...well done sir.

Comment

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                                Huh? Is this supposed to be some sort of dig? Are you butt hurt because some school in Georgia rejected you? Not down with traditional black universities? Isn't this the wrong thread for that dig? By the way, just because I reference them doesn't mean I went to one. This is funnier than tenorthewin...well done sir.
                                Actually I was referring to those Everest commercials that are on TV nonstop on every channel.

And if you haven't noticed yet, the reason a college/university would even need a commercial; is because it is indeed shitty.

Comment

Working...
                                X