Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT: November 26th - Brooklyn @ Toronto 7pm (Raptors dodge a bullet)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know how people think that was a good play. Amir's shooting 28% from three on the season, and is having a bad game. If I'm a defender, I take that with open arms. geez
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      LMAO you guys are taking this play A LOT harder than I expected lmao. I really don't think it was THAT bad but clearly it's just me.
      . I have missed only few games since '11-'12 season......Casey's mistakes is building up. Ughhh

Comment

• Ok. I'm gonna apologize in advance to what i'm gonna say.

Dwane Casey is a fucking idiot. This guy has no clue what he's doing whatsoever. If youre a pro tanker. This guy is your man. The lineup that he put out there to start the 4th was DISGUSTING. Then he went on to Amir for a 3 pointer to win the game??? WTF is wrong with this guy?

And oh i haven't forgotten about the Charlotte game.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• "they had us on our heals, so we got them on their toes by putting Amir in the hot corner"

That was our play.

I'm done.

This is it.

I hope we'll draft Jabari, Wiggins or someone else who will change present Raptors face.

edit: hot corner. Are you kidding me? It's hot only for Novak.
          Last edited by rocwell; Tue Nov 26, 2013, 10:53 PM.

Comment

• I see what you guys are saying now. It was a REALLY dumb play the more and more I think about it. Well if Casey keeps doing things like this he will for sure get fired which is what we all want so that's good.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Amir is only 1/5 on corner 3s this year (prior to tonight), and 1/4 on corner 3s last year, but all of those attempts were from the opposite corner from where he shot this game. Infact, according to the shot charts that I can find going back to 2010/11, Amir has NEVER attempted a three from that corner. We just lost a game by drawing up a play for a player to take a shot that he has never taken in a game before!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                "they had us on our heals, so we got them on their toes by putting Amir in the hot corner"
                Did he actually say that?

Wow. Tank mode engaged.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  "they had us on our heals, so we got them on their toes by putting Amir in the hot corner"

That was our play.

I'm done.

This is it.

I hope we'll get Jabari or Wiggins in '14 draft.

edit: hot corner. Are you kidding me? It's hot only for Novak.
                  Casey said that? omg
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                    Casey said that? omg
                    I missed first minute of press. Took this quote from twitter.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                      Amir is only 1/5 on corner 3s this year (prior to tonight), and 1/4 on corner 3s last year, but all of those attempts were from the opposite corner from where he shot this game. Infact, according to the shot charts that I can find going back to 2010/11, Amir has NEVER attempted a three from that corner. We just lost a game by drawing up a play for a player to take a shot that he has never taken in a game before!
                      Ok, that's enough for me: completely idiotic.
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Amir is only 1/5 on corner 3s this year (prior to tonight), and 1/4 on corner 3s last year, but all of those attempts were from the opposite corner from where he shot this game. Infact, according to the shot charts that I can find going back to 2010/11, Amir has NEVER attempted a three from that corner. We just lost a game by drawing up a play for a player to take a shot that he has never taken in a game before!
                        LMAO ahahaahahaaha WOW!!!! CASEY IS SOOOO DUMB I COULD CRY. If you're trying to tank let us know now Casey PLEASE because I cannot take this anymore.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

And Casey said he was happy with that shot..

Life of a Raptors fan I guess.
                          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Jason Kidd called us a "talent team"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Raps will beat Miami and Rudy will have 30 on 17 shots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Dwane said the look was for Rudy guys. Rocwell was wrong. Who ever wrote that on twitter made that up. So Rudy and Amir made the stupid play. Why Amir thinks he's this three point shooter is beyond me. He is forever picking and popping when he should be rolling. ***.

Comment

Working...
                                X