No announcement yet.

Suns Hope Hedo Turkoglu's Slow Start Is Nothing to Worry About

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hedo's trade to the Suns had much to do with his ex-agent now Pres. of the Suns. Dont think it would have happened otherwise. BC does have horseshoes.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
      Hedo's trade to the Suns had much to do with his ex-agent now Pres. of the Suns. Dont think it would have happened otherwise. BC does have horseshoes.
      Right, and the $5M Turkoglu gave up in his trade kicker, alongside giving up guaranteed money in his final year, didn't have a bigger impact. Hedo wanted out of Toronto just as much as we wanted him out, and he was willing to lose over $5M to do it. It's not horseshoes, the situation was just that bad.

Comment

I can't believe the Suns were stupid enough to take him off our hands. I feel sorry for Nash too with that albatross on his team.

Comment

Marz wrote: View Post
          Right, and the $5M Turkoglu gave up in his trade kicker, alongside giving up guaranteed money in his final year, didn't have a bigger impact. Hedo wanted out of Toronto just as much as we wanted him out, and he was willing to lose over $5M to do it. It's not horseshoes, the situation was just that bad.
          Quite true and its the guaranteed money (final yr) that he is gambling on....considering how he has played so far he gave that up. The trade kicker is essentially moving expenses and losses on real estate etc due to a trade. Not expected but can happen so they throw it in for just about everyone. My point really was that if Lon Babby didnt land that job Hedo would still be jacking up clunkers in TO. No one else was even rumored to be remotely interested unless you are aware otherwise.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
            No one else was even rumored to be remotely interested unless you are aware otherwise.
            yes I would say it is a small miracle that Raps were able to move the seeminlgy un-tradable contract of HEDID'T
            "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

Working...
            X