Beasley - Revisited again in #110

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the canadian kush would ruin what carreer he has going for him...LOL

besides BC wouldnt take beasley from miami... what makes u think hed bring him in now?

Comment

• DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
      the canadian kush would ruin what carreer he has going for him...LOL

besides BC wouldnt take beasley from miami... what makes u think hed bring him in now?
      Agreed. I think any discussion about Beasley is a waste of time, given BC's past decisions about him. It's not like Beasley has done anything in Minnesota to improve his game and/or image.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
        He was definitely smoked up when he rubbed Tolliver's knee. What was funnier was Tolliver's reaction....not much, as if he knew why it happened!!
        Agreed. =) Tolliver is just sitting there like "this motherfucker's stoned again...."

Comment

• Honestly I like James Johnson's progression at the 3, and would like to give him some more time to develop. If we can get beasley for cheap, then sure why not, he is very skilled. I wouldn't give up anything important to get him, but he would be a nice piece to have.
          "Defense wins championships."

Comment

• Should the raptors pursue Beasley?

Minnesota has no given a qualifying offer to Michael Beasley making him an unrestricted free agent according to Chris Sheridan.
            Should the raptors go after him? He'd be solid at the SF and would solve that problem. We probably have the cap space to do it even if we do get Nash we could amnesty Amir or Calderon and sign him with that.
            Beasley averaged 11.5 points and 4.4 rebounds on 45% from the field in just 23 minutes. He's a little one dimensional but I'm sure under Dwayne Casey he'd be able to become a better defender.

Comment

• I don't know. For someone with such talent, his former teams have given up on him so early. He might have character issues, but he certainly has talent.
              “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• torch19 wrote: View Post
                I don't know. For someone with such talent, his former teams have given up on him so early. He might have character issues, but he certainly has talent.
                Apparently that was the main reason. He has no work ethic to improve any other part of his game other than scoring. And maybe if he has a character problem, less teams would want him and we could get him for cheaper.

Comment

• Not a chance BC even considers him. If BC wanted Beasley, he could have got him in the Bosh trade. He's done nothing in Minnesota to change the perceptions about him - talent going to waste, who would be a bad influence on all the young guys. Pass.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                    Apparently that was the main reason. He has no work ethic to improve any other part of his game other than scoring. And maybe if he has a character problem, less teams would want him and we could get him for cheaper.
                    If we can get him for cheap cheap, then sure. If we have to give him a legit contract, then no thank you.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                      If we can get him for cheap cheap, then sure. If we have to give him a legit contract, then no thank you.
                      His qualifying offer would've been 8.3 million I think? Since he's not expected to get that much, maybe 7 mil or something along those lines

I think if free agency happens and we can't get AK47, Batum, or Hill and he's still on the board he should definitely be considered.

Comment

• Okay, so if you extend the qualifying offer and no other team offered, what happens ?
                        “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• He would love it in toronto.

unlimited supply of weed.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                            You'll never see him in a Raptors uniform as long as Colangelo is GM.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              You'll never see him in a Raptors uniform as long as Colangelo is GM.
                              I'm not too up to date with these kinds of things. Can you please explain to me why? BC really doesn't like Beasley?

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                                I'm not too up to date with these kinds of things. Can you please explain to me why? BC really doesn't like Beasley?
                                Look at a closeup vid/interview of him and then check his eyes. There is also evidence/background why his eyes look that way. And it has nothing to do with his eyelashes!

Comment

Working...
                                X