Indiana Pacers: Wednesday, December 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana Pacers: Wednesday, December 28

Arse has a good write up on the RR homepage.

Should be a good game. I am looking forward to see Paul George play.

This game will be a good test as they are certainly a much better team than Cleveland.

I'm going down to the game, but I've gotta try to either grab from the box office or off of a scalper. I'm not trying to get ripped off just because it's the Home Opener though. Anyone know "a guy"?

Comment

Can anyone shed some light on the reasoning behind the 6 pm start?

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
        Can anyone shed some light on the reasoning behind the 6 pm start?
        I don't remember where I read it but someone at MLSE (I think it was them) was fans would rather an earlier start during Christmas week.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
          I don't remember where I read it but someone at MLSE (I think it was them) was fans would rather an earlier start during Christmas week.
          I'm totally speculating here, but it could have something to do with the world juniors too.. I'd much prefer to watch Canada play than the Raptors, and that's not to hate on the Raptors, I just think it'd be a better game (Canada plays at 8).

Comment

Ryan_1523 wrote: View Post
            I'm totally speculating here, but it could have something to do with the world juniors too.. I'd much prefer to watch Canada play than the Raptors, and that's not to hate on the Raptors, I just think it'd be a better game (Canada plays at 8).
            I personally don't understand the hype around the Juniors. Yes, I cheer for Canada, but I wouldn't lose any sleep if we don't win gold.

Give me professional sports any day.

Comment

Ryan_1523 wrote: View Post
              Wrong fan forum! Give me the Raptors any day and twice on Sunday.

Just joking with you - to each their own.

Comment

Is there a stream somewhere?

EDIT: I think I found one http://forum.wiziwig.eu/threads/6569...-December-28th
                Foot Locker Deals

Comment

It will be an interesting game. The Pacers are in that middle tier of teams (low seed playoff teams), so they should be a good test for the Raptors. I only saw bits and pieces of the Cavs game but there were some worrying numbers in spite of the win. Very curious to see how the interior defense holds up tonight against a much better frontline than the Cavs. Also interested to see our wings defend against Granger and George.

There have been some ugly games against the PAcers the last couple years. Would like to see something more competitive tonight. Also, it would be good if the Raps could win the home opener for the fans.

Comment

zazinteractive wrote: View Post
                    Is there a stream somewhere?

EDIT: I think I found one http://forum.wiziwig.eu/threads/6569...-December-28th
                    firstrowsports.com

Comment

Where did the main page go?

can't see it?...
                      Buschfire

Raptors fan since day 1.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                        firstrowsports.com
                        Thanks. This one has better quality http://www.firstrowsports.tv/watch/9...na-pacers.html
                        Foot Locker Deals

Comment

a GARY FORBES sighting!
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Bargs with a hell of a pass, wow
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              Wrong fan forum! Give me the Raptors any day and twice on Sunday.

Just joking with you - to each their own.
                              Hey, don't get me wrong, I love basketball.. It's my favorite sport to play, but based on the players we have and where we stand in the league (pretty close to last is the agreed consensus?), I think watching some talented prospects play hockey for our country would probably be more exciting for me.

And to answer why I watch the world juniors.. It's mainly to see guys coming up in the draft, since I don't really care enough about hockey other than the Leafs to follow minor league teams and what not. And hey, it's fun to cheer for Canada.

Anyways, about the game tonight.. The Raps have turned it over way too many times, and they haven't really shot the ball well.. Derozan couldn't get a shot to drop before the 4th quarter, but he's seemingly the only one scoring now, nice effort. I'm probably going to say this alot, but Bayless.. He has to pass too, idc if he's shot the ball well, the majority of the time he won't although he'll keep shooting.. 1 assist in 18 mins and 9 shots taken, even though Calderon hasn't shot the ball well, I'd still rather him in than Bayless because he's always looking for his teammates on offense rather than shooting it every time the ball's in his hands.

Comment

Working...
                              X