Looks interesting...

http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/n...vince-carter/7
    Yes
    56.25%
    No
    31.25%
    Maybe/Not Sure
    12.50%

i'll be watching. also the link in your signature, is that your store? i've been looking for more custom raptors merch for a while now.

Comment

"Imagine a time....a place....where Vince Carter...didn't whine and fake injuries, and sulk on the bench, covered in Gatorade towels"

I loved Vince, still do, but all this reminiscing is getting a little bit much. Like we lost one of the greats of our generation..we lost a guy with all the talent in the world that never used it for anything of impact his whole career. Move on.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
        "Imagine a time....a place....where Vince Carter...didn't whine and fake injuries, and sulk on the bench, covered in Gatorade towels"

I loved Vince, still do, but all this reminiscing is getting a little bit much. Like we lost one of the greats of our generation..we lost a guy with all the talent in the world that never used it for anything of impact his whole career. Move on.
        Heheh he sure did love those towels.
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

There is so much you clearly dont know.

Comment

this show tells me one thing

Toronto is looking to sign a big time FA, and they are gonna sign Vince as a vet and bring him back. TL is after my heart, he thinks exactly lik eme.

Comment

Seems like a weird thing to pay a GM so much money to come in and then force him to bring in a complimentary player like Vince at this point in his career.

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
                this show tells me one thing

Toronto is looking to sign a big time FA, and they are gonna sign Vince as a vet and bring him back. TL is after my heart, he thinks exactly lik eme.
                The timing and of course the Rodgers/MLSE/Sportsnet connection made me think the same thing. It just seems like the type of production for a retired player, not someone with a few years left in the ****.

Comment

I think he'd be a great story retiring here, winning the cup baby.

Whats the lineup look like with he and Lebron aboard?

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
                    I think he'd be a great story retiring here, winning the cup baby.

Whats the lineup look like with he and Lebron aboard?
                    I'm not on board unless we sign T-Mac and JYD for our playoff run.

Comment

Just thinking 'bout Vince's Home Coming brings tears to my eyes.
                      Please Please Please come back
                      end the legacy right where it began

Like Craig says there's a reason sportsnet's putting this out there
                      #HOMECOMING
                      I dont even care if he's not Canadian like TT said he was our MJ and still is

every single time that he stepped on to that allstar floor with the words TORONTO on his chest
                      if only he would....
                      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

That does seem especially random. Why would they choose now to rehab Vince's legacy in toronto? He's still playing. Has he become that irrelevant? I guess so. Still seems odd.

Comment

If Vince can tell us why he was justified to act like a little B*tch back in 04, I will stop hating his guts and wanting him to go to hell
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                            If Vince can tell us why he was justified to act like a little B*tch back in 04, I will stop hating his guts and wanting him to go to hell
                            Wow. Pretty strong words.

Question, 1999-2003. When Vince was "Half Man Half Amazing" how old were you back then?? and what do you remember the most about Vince back in those years??
                            Last edited by The Great One; Fri Jan 17, 2014, 12:21 AM.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

I think this re-imagination stuff is in line with the rebranding. I think it's part of it.
                              your pal,
                              ebrian

Comment

Working...
                              X