OFFICIAL: Stojakovic & Bayless to the Raptors for Jack, Banks & Andersen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim W. wrote: View Post
    I was liking this forum a lot more until some new people came on and started insulting and berating other posters instead of trying to have mature, intelligent discussions.
    NO STFU FUUU *** (which means shake my head, urban dictionary!) *FACEPALM* HAHAHA :P

Comment

• Jack and Andersen are really going to help New Orleans so I think it's a great trade for them. Depending on how Bayless develops the trade could pay off, but we did just lose some great leadership for our young talent.

Comment

• JoePanini wrote: View Post
        NO STFU FUUU *** (which means shake my head, urban dictionary!) *FACEPALM* HAHAHA :P
        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Wow, that term has been banned. A little late, but that's very funny.
          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

That's in memory of the d-bag formerly known as SirChilly.

Comment

LOL I didn't realize.

Comment

• Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                I'm just curious, what was with all the videos he posted? Not only in the "what are you listening to" thread, but also in discussions... It was quite funny actually

Comment

Perhaps we should just erect a statue of an ass in his memory.

Why, what did you think I was talking about?
                  Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• tim w. wrote: View Post
                    perhaps we should just erect a statue of an ass in his memory.

why, what did you think i was talking about?
                    lol

Comment

• This is dedicated to sirchilly, for all his bullchit and s.m.h. We hardly knew ye'

Comment

He should of been banned a long time ago...

Comment

• RaptorRoo wrote: View Post
                          He should of been banned a long time ago...
                          He was really banned?

Nice, I strongly agree.

Comment

Why, what did you think I was talking about?
                            My censoring of the overused term "***". I was half kidding when I censored it, but after a while it got old .... really fast.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              It has become painfully obvious that you are unable to respond without insulting people - like the douchebag comment directed towards Nick.

It has also become obvious your basketball IQ is less than 70.
                              i insult people ? look at your last post...

Comment

• Legalize-It wrote: View Post
                                i insult people ? look at your last post...
                                What about it?

You do insult people and various comments have shown you have an extremely low basketball IQ. This is extremely evident from the insults hurled at people, myself included, rather than discussing/debating a topic when someone differs in opinion.

You also left out the part where you have little knowledge of the CBA or the financial workings of an NBA team which I also stand behind and which is also correct given your comments.

I do admit, and apologize for, suggesting your comments or point of view are silly.
                                Last edited by mcHAPPY; Mon Nov 22, 2010, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X