Brooklyn Nets are Terribly Short Sighted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

planetmars wrote: View Post
    Looks like AK47 just signed with the Nets. Still am skeptical but it's going to be a tough team to beat.
    He just opted out of a $10M deal with Minnesota and signed for $3M with Brooklyn....

I guarantee you his fellow Russian, Prokhorov, told Kirilenko that there's a bank account in Russia waiting for him with the other $7M. Hah

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
      He just opted out of a $10M deal with Minnesota and signed for $3M with Brooklyn....

I guarantee you his fellow Russian, Prokhorov, told Kirilenko that there's a bank account in Russia waiting for him with the other $7M. Hah
      I don't get it... He just took 7m less to play with old dudes.

Weird. Anyway..

Comment

Andrei Kirilenko has an awesome wife!

Comment

I disagree. If Kirilenko wanted to bang chicks, he shouldn't of gotten married. His wife is stupid.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Nah she's smart. She knows that she cannot keep up with all those chicks available to him so she dealt it this way. Some people view sex just as a sex, if you know what I mean.
            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
              I disagree. If Kirilenko wanted to bang chicks, he shouldn't of gotten married. His wife is stupid.
              Gentlemen, we have the correct answer. If anything this is a coping mechanism for her, he's gonna do it no matter what she says by the sounds of it. I'd be amazed if he's honoring this "agreement".

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                This deal EXEMPLIFIES Prokhorov's 5-year plan. He wanted to get this franchise a championship within 5 years.

He is now in year 5 of his ownership. This is a "now or never" deal for him.

Besides, I don't think this team can compete for a championship anyways. I see them at the 3-4 spot in the East by the end of 2013-14.
                HUH?
                Maybe 3 years...
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Gentlemen, we have the correct answer. If anything this is a coping mechanism for her, he's gonna do it no matter what she says by the sounds of it. I'd be amazed if he's honoring this "agreement".
                  Exactly. She's pretty much opening the flood gates by telling him that. Doesn't make sense, that she's allowing him to bang one extra chick.. but if it's two or more she's going to be mad at him?

Not to mention, it entirely defeats the purpose of marriage..
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                    HUH?
                    Maybe 3 years...
                    Year 4.. my bad.
                    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

another bought and paid for championship won over top of teams built from the ground up
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Nets are overrated just like the Houston Rockets.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Houston is going to be much better than the Nets.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                            Nets are overrated just like the Houston Rockets.
                            I agree that the nets are overrated. They are going to fall hard on their faces, J Kidd has ZERO coaching experience. I don't care how good a player he was, it's not that easy to coach right off the bat.

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                              Houston is going to be much better than the Nets.
                              Agreed but they're not a championship team. I'm willing to bet the Lakers wins a championship first before the Rockets. Heck, i don't think the Rockets will win a championship with Dwight.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                                Agreed but they're not a championship team. I'm willing to bet the Lakers wins a championship first before the Rockets. Heck, i don't think the Rockets will win a championship with Dwight.
                                The only issue is that most of the good teams, Miami, OKC, Brooklyn, have no one that can even closely cover Dwight. In fact, Dwight is the strong point where most of the good teams have a weak point.

Does that mean they can win a championship with him? Not particularly. I think Indiana, San Antonio, and Golden State are better than the Rockets, but if the Rockets find a way to make it to the Western Conference Finals against OKC, they might have a chance to capitalize on Dwight and make it to the Finals. Remember Dwight has been to the finals before, with a much weaker Orlando team.

Comment

Working...
                                X