The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
    Anyone who picks Julius Randle in the top 10 is gonna be disappointed! I'am watching him right now and he is not good on offense he has no right handle and no length and loves to dribble into traffic, He just tries to bully players which works at the NCAA level but it won't in the NBA
    Really? I think he's one of the most NBA-ready prospects in the draft.

I'm watching the game too.. he's had a huge 2nd half. Pretty much the only guy keeping the Wildcats close.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Hey, have you guys heard of this Nik Stauskas kid?
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Wiggins today: 41 points (12-18 FG, 15-19 FT), 8 rebounds, 5 steals, 4 blocks. fouled out.
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
          Really? I think he's one of the most NBA-ready prospects in the draft.

I'm watching the game too.. he's had a huge 2nd half. Pretty much the only guy keeping the Wildcats close.
          I'm saying the way he plays which is bully ball is not gonna be effective in the NBA. He's not gonna out muscle Zach Randolph, LaMarcu Aldridge Etc
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
            Wiggins today: 41 points (12-18 FG, 15-19 FT), 8 rebounds, 5 steals, 4 blocks. fouled out.
            Yeah Embiid wasn't playing so he had to look for his

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
              Hey, have you guys heard of this Nik Stauskas kid?
              No, but I remember that Steph Curry challenged him to a three point contest.

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
              Wiggins today: 41 points (12-18 FG, 15-19 FT), 8 rebounds, 5 steals, 4 blocks. fouled out.
              Ok.

Comment

• Who’s That Guy? Nik Stauskas!

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• last night Wiggins went crazy.. now Jabari with 30 pts & 11.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      last night Wiggins went crazy.. now Jabari with 30 pts & 11.
                      41 points (12-18 FG, 15-19 FT), 8 rebounds, 5 steals, 4 blocks is more impressive ahahha

Comment

• Definitely. Jabari had a great game though against a much stronger opponent than West Virginia. Good to see Wiggins completely taking over a game though.
                        Last edited by BigCamB; Sun Mar 9, 2014, 02:58 AM.

Comment

• Lol, Iowa State fans are great. He had some major flops in this game as well

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
                            Lol, Iowa State fans are great. He had some major flops in this game as well

ahahahahahahahahahaahh thats funny as hell!
                            If this guy is already known as a flopper in college I cant wait to see what he does in the NBA loooool

Comment

• Doug McDermott scored 45 points in his final home game at CenturyLink Center.

McDermott to me is the most interesting prospect in this draft. Really interested to see where he goes. He's more than just a spot up shooter. He can score. He's a big time scorer. He can post you up, he's very crafty, he's got a good face up game. And obviously he's a terrific 3pt shooter.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I'll be following him closely too. Hopefully he proves his doubters wrong (He's the next Adam Morrison blabla) and has a really solid career.

Comment

Working...
                                X