CBS: 2011 NBA Draft Sleepers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D-Money wrote: View Post
    He's 18..but nice tryy...Jus like everyone was saying obama wasn't American right....And how woud you know he's 26??let's hear your dumb response..."ahhh they said it at hoopshypes"
    I thought I was being overtly funny like Ceez's taint comment, but I guess not.

You sound eerily similar to hall of shame RR posters like legalize-it. The "let's hear your dumb response" isn't cool.
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

If BC was to go for Biyombo in the late lottery, who/what would we be giving up for the pick?

Comment

Also, sorry for stepping between you two and your forum-fight.

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
          I thought I was being overtly funny like Ceez's taint comment, but I guess not.

You sound eerily similar to hall of shame RR posters like legalize-it. The "let's hear your dumb response" isn't cool.
          Well he has a point. Bismack is 18 based on the test and the fact he grew. I think it's pretty retarded and annoying that people still keeps saying he's not just because he's form the Congo.

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
            Well he has a point. Bismack is 18 based on the test and the fact he grew. I think it's pretty retarded and annoying that people still keeps saying he's not just because he's form the Congo.
            Thank you..some one that understands.

Comment

Working...
            X