Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT: Toronto vs. Philadelphia November 20.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The worst part about it, is that even if Colangelo decided that Casey was costing us games to the point where he needed to be replaced....he would never do it. Cause like Bargs, Casey is Bryan's guy.

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post
      The worst part about it, is that even if Colangelo decided that Casey was costing us games to the point where he needed to be replaced....he would never do it. Cause like Bargs, Casey is Bryan's guy.
      Bryan has way too much pride.
      That's why he needs to go to.
      Our three most paid players don't play defense. Its like he preaches defense but signs offensive players.

Comment

• The other thing I would love about Stan Van Gundy: even though he would never let a collapse like this happen against an offensively impotent team, if he did, he would open up the media session by saying "this ones on me guys. I lost us this game."
        I've actually seen that a few times before.

I'm cringing just thinking about the bullshit that Casey is gonna spew after this one.

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post
          Stan Van Gundy for Head Coach! Start the petition!
          It's Toronto they are looking to hire a established, well known reputable coach are you nuts? TO is for coaches to lose their virginity not to try and win games...

Side note I was excited to compliment Casey tonight as 3 quarters in his time outs were actually decently timed and managed to call them still up. I the 4th quarter Collins stole his lunch money. He got absolutely embarrassed.... Fuck sakes

Comment

• Love how quickly opinion on Casey has changed. Not saying it's wrong, but it's been a complete 180 degree turn since last season.

Comment

• Tide turned when JV was taken out. Really frustrating when your rookie C gets 11/11 with 0 fouls and 3 blocks.

DeRozan played awful 1st half but really carried the team in the 2nd.

Oh look, AB had 22 points! Oh wait, he had 21 shots. But he did have an offensive foul drawn by - get this! - rotating on D. Mark it on the calendar.

Lowry is awesome. Obviously not at 100% in terms of conditioning. 7 points and 7 assists - awesome. He missed a number of shots and free throws he normally makes. Again conditioning.

Holiday is a very tough cover for Jose. I'll leave it at that.

Too much 2 point guard. I'll join the chorus of, "Where is TRoss?"

Driving the bus: JV
              Under the bus: Casey

Comment

• We had this game

we had this game

we had this game
                TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                  Seriously. You are up by 8 in the fourth, and you leave calderon and bargnani as if you need a score real bad or something.

WHERE IS VAL? You know, the 11 points 11 rebounds (3off) 3 assist 3 block on 50% shooting big fella in the fourth quarter? There were multiple times where his presence in the paint wouldve been necessary!
                  Where was this 'Casey defense' when facing one of the worst offensive teams in the league, and they OUTGUNNED us.
                  Don't forget 5/6 ft.

Comment

• TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• Dwayne Casey i doing an incredibly poor job so far this season. This season so far he has been bad, but it's the 4th quarter where he failed almost every night!!!

I guess he will say again something about the small lineup of the Sixers in the end of the game, how we had to adjust... bla, bla. Well let me ask you. Why do the Raptors always adjust? Why do other teams always seem to impose playing styles, lineups... everything? Why aren't we the aggressors? Why if they go small to we react and go small too? So far it hasn't worked!! Be damn aggressive and impose YOUR strategy and YOUR style, YOUR lineup on the enemy!!!!!!! They go small??? Well, go big then! Put in JV, Bargnani, Kleiza and post them up those small dudes your opponent put out there! But no! Casey has no balls! He can not act or improvise he can only re-act and he does it in most predictable and losing ways.

Yet another WIN turned in to a LOSS that I mainly and almost exclusively attribute to Casey.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                        Love how quickly opinion on Casey has changed. Not saying it's wrong, but it's been a complete 180 degree turn since last season.
                        There was a great post made today about expectations. Can't remember who made it.

Raps had none last season. This year there are some lofty ones (Playoffs) and some realistic ones (improve on D from last year) that are not being near met. There has been an improvement in talent (mainly through Lowry) and internal growth (mainly DD) so people are expecting more.

Casey has most definitely made some questionable calls but I am not willing to call for his head. But if things are not changing after 7 seasons, look out.

Comment

• Casey is starting to piss a lot of people off with his questionable minute distribution.

Who is this Dominic McGuire? And why the fk are his feet touching the court? WHY IS JV NOT PLAYING?!?!?!

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            Driving the bus: JV
                            Under the bus: Casey
                            Casey actually got drunk and drove the bus for the fourth quarter. But then he crashed it and ended up underneath it. So yea, you're right, but the details must be known!

Comment

• WHAT THE FUCK IS CASE SMOKING??? it's like he has forgotten how to coach, his lineups are absolute dogshit.

I HATE HATE HATE the 2 point guards lineup, but he still trots out caldy and lowry for the majority of the game. Jose was getting burned by holiday all game long. Why leave him there?

Here's a wild idea, why not throw t ross in there. He would give you an outside and some decent D. Hell, even kleiza would have been better. And where the fuck was JV?

Hate to say this, but i could have made better subs than casey, not even exaggerating.
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Devlin, Sherman and Jack make me sick ... why are they not calling anyone out..they looked tired..running on fumes... WHERE WAS VAL!!! he is all energy!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X