No announcement yet.

GT: Raps at Cavs - Raptor Revenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bargnani is a cancer. Post up against Waiters: Fades away.

Facepalm.

Comment

you know as much grief goes on bargnani here, Casey is certainly doing his best to mess things up with his subs and line ups.

Comment

Bargnani -10, Valanciunas +12, Amir +14 (we can't play with one less big man)

Comment

Goddam sabotage so tired of this Bargnani is a joke please bench him for the rest of the season.

Comment

Wow the only stat Bargs has put down is one turnover.

Comment

these comments are annoying.. yes bargnani sucks.. but he is not the only 2nd unit guy blowing it right now.. I think other 2nd unit guys caused the meltdown more than bargnani did.. this tunnel vision you guys have is laughable

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                Wow the only stat Bargs has put down is one turnover.
                Aw man, he didn't get credit for the uncontested rebound right at the end of the first quarter? He was robbed!

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                  these comments are annoying.. yes bargnani sucks.. but he is not the only 2nd unit guy blowing it right now.. I think other 2nd unit guys caused the meltdown more than bargnani did.. this tunnel vision you guys have is laughable
                  But they're not playing lazy fade away junk when there are dozens of other options. We meant EFFORT.
                  Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

thank god he is gone, maybe we will see some D again

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post
                      Aw man, he didn't get credit for the uncontested rebound right at the end of the first quarter? He was robbed!
                      Haha there was time on the clock on that one
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                        you know as much grief goes on bargnani here, Casey is certainly doing his best to mess things up with his subs and line ups.
                        +1...I was really hoping Casey would try Telfair out tonight. It's fucking Cleveland without Irving...could there be a safer game to get him out there for the first time? Also I don't understand the going small thing with Bargs as a C....why Casey? why? I stay up until 2 am and get this late night stress....

Comment

P.S our 2nd is terrible, lets admit it. Should do something in off season with it

Comment

Is Ross available tonight, or still out with a flu or something?

Comment

Comment

Alan Chuckerson

Comment

Working...
                                X