• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
    Brooklyn win and Wizz loss is. Good thing
    Brooklyn will end up ahead at No5 an will face Chicago at No4
    We need to keep winning and secure No3 that's all
    These next 20 games are going to be pretty entertaining. The nets are 3 behind us but they're also just 3 up on the bobcats for the 7th seed....and a first round matchup with the heat.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      06-07 season.
      Wow. And there is still negativity around here haha.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        Man, does anyone else think Monroe will jet from Detroit?

He was fully the best player on the court for them in the 1st half, and only ended the game with 10 shots. I don't know how he can be happy there. He was having a pretty easy time scoring in the post, and his team just forgot about him.
        I think so too. He needs space in the low post, and given the amount of shooters the pistons have plus the fact that Drummond has been given more attention in the post, Monroe is essentially talent being wasted/not being used properly. I love watching highlights of him, he's got real talent in the post. Its a shame that the Pistons don't utilize him more.
        I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
        -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• ABRealRaptorFan wrote: View Post
          Wow. And there is still negativity around here haha.
          Being skeptical and/or inquisitive are not the same as being negative

Comment

You think it is likely we will lose??? We are better in every single facet of the game than the f***ing Grizz are you kidding me? You think Conley is gonna do anything against Ross or Lowry? Do you think Randolph and Gasol are gonna go for 20-10 each and Amir, Jonas and Tyler are just gonna watch??? And really a streak?? The Raptors are like 16-4 over the last 20. C'mon be a fan for gods sake holy.
            whats with you and your constant yapping at other posters... what r u? on ur fucking period?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
              These next 20 games are going to be pretty entertaining. The nets are 3 behind us but they're also just 3 up on the bobcats for the 7th seed....and a first round matchup with the heat.
              white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              Being skeptical and/or inquisitive are not the same as being negative
              Haha. Being skeptical of a team that has 2 sophomores still learning painfully in the starting lineup. The youngest team in a playoff spot other than the Rockets and the Blazers and everyone signed for at least 3 years other than Kyle who is most likely going to re-sign and 2pat and Gravy who I believe will come back as well.

Like I said in the 3rd quarter. You guys need to let the baggage go. This is a new team. There is no Anthony Parkers or Weems or Calderons or Bargnanis anymore. Please let the past go. It is better for all of us. Expecailly the newer Raptor fan.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                whats with you and your constant yapping at other posters... what r u? on ur fucking period?
                So you agree with him that we will most likely lose against the Grizz? And look through my posts and find one that is negative towards the team and isn't calling someone out for being super negative against the Raptors.

But really for this specific post: so you agree with him that we are most likely to lose against the Grizz?

Comment

WHAT??? WE are a WAY better team than the F***ing Nets. I would LOVE TO SEE THEM TRY AND CONTROL DEMAR AND KYLE FOR A 7 GAME SERIES!!! ARE YOU A FAN OR NOT HOLY S***
                  LMAO DANG you're confident. iblastoff would love you! You are like the complete opposite extreme of me lmao. Well at the end of the day I'm a fan of this team so I hope you're right. I hope brooklyn is truly worse than us and we beat Memphis.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

So you agree with him that we will most likely lose against the Grizz? And look through my posts and find one that is negative towards the team and isn't calling someone out for being super negative against the Raptors.

But really for this specific post: so you agree with him that we are most likely to lose against the Grizz?
                    Dude, wtf. You called me out saying "I probably had tons of posts endorsing a DeMar for Jennings swap" (paraphrasing). You just say random shit. It's not about positivity or accuracy. You're just shitting on other people.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      LMAO DANG you're confident. iblastoff would love you! You are like the complete opposite extreme of me lmao. Well at the end of the day I'm a fan of this team so I hope you're right. I hope brooklyn is truly worse than us and we beat Memphis.
                      Please dont ever put this guy and iblastoff in the same conversation again. They are not even close.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        Of course we will and Brooklyn is no where near us in a 7 game series man jesus.

And why wouldn't I be confident?? I have watched 90% of the games since Gay came here and I have absolutely no reason not to. You watch the games.

Comment

Dude, wtf. You called me out saying "I probably had tons of posts endorsing a DeMar for Jennings swap" (paraphrasing). You just say random shit. It's not about positivity or accuracy. You're just shitting on other people.
                          Shitting on people for NOT being positive about the Raptors. I truly believe this is the only board in the NBA that someone gets hated on for loving the team and being positive.

Comment

Shitting on people for NOT being positive about the Raptors. I truly believe this is the only board in the NBA that someone gets hated on for loving the team and being positive.
                            now you sound like the Raptors Mascot.. yo man relax and respect other people's perspective. Im sure some of your thoughts are flawed too. just dont shit on ppl and chase them away from these threads.

Comment

Again, you're not just shitting on them for that. You randomly accused me of being someone who wanted to trade DeMar for Jennings way back. That's just random, unfounded BS. There's no purpose there. YOu're not being positive or calling out anything negative I said. You just think you're a better fan than everyone on this site. That makes you an automatic giant douche...or turd sandwich...I can't decide.

Comment

Again, you're not just shitting on them for that. You randomly accused me of being someone who wanted to trade DeMar for Jennings way back. That's just random, unfounded BS. There's no purpose there. YOu're not being positive or calling out anything negative I said. You just think you're a better fan than everyone on this site. That makes you an automatic giant douche...or turd sandwich...I can't decide.

You're feeding the trolls!

Based on writing style my guess is former banned poster.....just which one? Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X