Game #63: Detroit Pistons 87 - Toronto Raptors 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
    I think I need to make registration tougher here at Raptors Republic. You guys are all whiney bitches!
    Make it so you have to get 80% on this quiz (http://www.sporcle.com/games/wingnut10/raptors2000s) or name at least five players acquired in the expansion draft. Plus you also have to know one quote from Breaking Bad or The Wire and you have to sing a song about Jurassic Park.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
      Make it so you have to get 80% on this quiz (http://www.sporcle.com/games/wingnut10/raptors2000s) or name at least five players acquired in the expansion draft. Plus you also have to know one quote from Breaking Bad or The Wire and you have to sing a song about Jurassic Park.
      I don't think I could answer any of those questions. Don't watch Breaking Bad and never watched The Wire. Also I was too young when the Raptors team was created so I wouldn't know 5 players lol.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        I don't think I could answer any of those questions. Don't watch Breaking Bad and never watched The Wire. Also I was too young when the Raptors team was created so I wouldn't know 5 players lol.
        WHOA YOU DON'T WATCH BREAKING BAD?!!!!!!!!!!!!i
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          WHOA YOU DON'T WATCH BREAKING BAD?!!!!!!!!!!!!i
          LOL everyone asks me that. No I don't. I've been saying I would get on it but I never have.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            LOL everyone asks me that. No I don't. I've been saying I would get on it but I never have.
            Your missing out on greatness
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
              Your missing out on greatness
              Lol this is what I hear.

Comment

• Well just sing us a song about Jurassic Park then. In the style of Drake. While wearing a Jeff Goldblum outfit.

Comment

Well just sing us a song about Jurassic Park then. In the style of Drake. While wearing a Jeff Goldblum outfit.
                  Like one of these?

Comment

BJ Armstrong, Zan Tabak, Willie Anderson, Victor Alexander, Tony Massenburg, Alvin Robertson, Carlos Rogers(Threw in a few extra to be safe)... BB quote "I am the one who knocks!"

I haven't watched The Wire since a long time back, and not much of it... Guess I'll keep trying.

Comment

Well just sing us a song about Jurassic Park then. In the style of Drake. While wearing a Jeff Goldblum outfit.
                      Yea never watched Jurassic Park and have no clue who Goldblum is lmao. Maybe I did watch Jurassic park actually but I don't remember a thing.

Comment

• I only got 4 guys right lol...

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                          I only got 4 guys right lol...
                          that thing is so tough, i got 26 and i struggled lol.

Comment

• ABRealRaptorFan wrote: View Post
                            Shitting on people for NOT being positive about the Raptors. I truly believe this is the only board in the NBA that someone gets hated on for loving the team and being positive.
                            What are you talking about?

Comment

• Poor Portland. Aldridge is looking like he might be out for a while. Lord please don't let anything like that happen to the Raptors before the playoffs start.

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                                I've been registered on this site for 2 years and I have never seen a dumber post.
                                ABRealRaptorFan needs to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X