No announcement yet.

Summer League 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issiah loves him some BC. If he can do no wrong, why haven't we made the playoffs in what.... 6 years?

Comment

• Fuchan wrote: View Post
      All they can do it foul or double team Val. If he wants to get inside, he will
      I feel like Val needs more ways to score. It seems like players are getting wise to him. They aren't fall for his head and pump fake anymore.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
        I feel like Val needs more ways to score. It seems like players are getting wise to him. They aren't fall for his head and pump fake anymore.
        For sure, and backing in and bullying won't work against the NBA guys

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
          Well it's just summer league...
          Thats even more troblesome, i hope it will be a cold shower for him, because im starting to really feel bad for the fans in Sacramento having a shitty team even with high draftpicks for a lot consecutive years

Comment

• Fuchan wrote: View Post
            For sure, and backing in and bullying won't work against the NBA guys
            + He's already averaging 4+ turnovers... will see how many touches he'll get in NBA

Comment

• JV is screaming!

Comment

• Haha Masai is on for an interview. They asked where he's living, he said he'll have to call the wife and ask her.... hahaha

Comment

• Masai Ujiri just mistaken DC name with George Karl..

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    Masai Ujiri just mistaken DC name with George Karl..
                    Force of habit I guess lol

Comment

• Like I said, Buycks is definitely a work in progress. He seems to make very dangerous passes...

Comment

• He just flew down this morning, finalized Buyck, meet staff, interview... crazy schedule.

Comment

• Ross really needs to slow it down! I can understand he has something to prove, but he needs to chill out and slow down his game!

Comment

• Ross's passes have been awful. Can no one throw a good high pass into the paint though? They're all just sailing out of bounds.

Comment

• This is the ugliest, sloppiest game. Slow it down and move the ball.
                              Last edited by saints91; Tue Jul 16, 2013, 06:52 PM.

Comment

• Imagine what actual NBA games would be like with these refs, it's a painful thought.

Comment

Working...
                                X