Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vince Carter would like to have his Raptors jersey retired...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's just trying to line up his next payday. "Whats the name of that canadian team again?.. that right, the raptors. Tell my agent to give them a call, because I'm starting to get old as shit."

Comment

Of course he says he wants his jersey retired. It'll make him feel like he accomplished something, when he's really just a lazy piece of shit. I swear if the Raptors retire his jersey i will never watch another raptors game again

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
        Of course he says he wants his jersey retired. It'll make him feel like he accomplished something, when he's really just a lazy piece of shit. I swear if the Raptors retire his jersey i will never watch another raptors game again
        Agreed. It would be nice for the raptors to establish some history, but some history is better forgotten

Comment

I'd rather retire a piece of bread before vince carter

Comment

i agree totally but we dont need to retire his jersey to honor it..Retiring it also meens retiring his number...im not for that at all that should be left for true greats like MJ & Magic... but u can still honor it by raising to the rafters..much the way the leafs have done for Mats..

& i think VC will go to the hall aswell... he is after all the most prolific dunker the league has ever seen..& his carreer numbers are actually fairly good. maybe i need to lay off the kush but still LOL
            Last edited by DoNDaDDa; Thu Nov 8, 2012, 07:09 PM.

Comment

DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
              i agree totally but we dont need to retire his jersey to honor it..Retiring it also meens retiring his number...im not for that at all that should be left for true greats like MJ & Magic... but u can still honor it by raising to the rafters..much the way the leafs have done for Mats..

& i think VC will go to the hall aswell... he is after all the most prolific dunker the league has ever seen..& his carreer numbers are actually fairly good. maybe i need to lay off the kush but still LOL
              I will be surprised if VC makes the Hall. His numbers are good, but not elite. When you're numbers aren't elite, you better have rings and/or be well liked/respected. VC has none of those things. The Hall, for better or worse, is voted and a lot of people, outside of Toronto as well, didn't like the way he handled his exit.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

In Vince's 20 games leading up to the trade, his numbers were:

16 pts, 3 asts, 3 rebs, 69% FT, 32% 3s, 41% FG

In Vince's 57 games following the trade, his numbers were:

27 pts, 5 asts, 6 rebs, 82% FT, 42% 3s, 46% FG

Night and day.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  In Vince's 20 games leading up to the trade, his numbers were:

16 pts, 3 asts, 3 rebs, 69% FT, 32% 3s, 41% FG

In Vince's 57 games following the trade, his numbers were:

27 pts, 5 asts, 6 rebs, 82% FT, 42% 3s, 46% FG

Night and day.
                  What's funny is that Vince's "I suck, I'm not trying anymore" numbers are on par with DeRozan's numbers :|

Comment

Sorry, I cannot separate what beats inside one's chest from the exterior skillset.

VC deep down was an asshole and set this franchise back irreparably with his actions.

Comment

Working...
                    X