Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
    If it's redundant then there is a need to address the issue, which is a 7 footer who can't or refuses to rebound for his paycheck!
    Amir has 6.8 RPG and 10.3 PPG this season

Bargs has 5.5 RPG and 21.8 PPG this season

Your argument is as ridiculous as your RR handle

Comment

• My insightful 2 cents is this post is retarded.

Hey BTW the Raptors won last night! Pretty cool huh?
      Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

• ugh, you guys are ridiculous. Why can't you say, just for one game, just one game, that yes...Bargs was not a big factor in our victory. EVEN LAKERS fans say that about Kobe man, EVEN SUNS fans say that about Nash, Mavs fans say that about Dirk..

Bargnani is a good player, who CAN HAVE shitty games, and compared to other games he's had this year, this was pretty mediocre. Not great, not good, but not horrible either. Just, a mediocre game, where he was a small factor in the victory.

IF that's too hard, then, you guy's give the rest of us Raptors fans a bad name. We're supposed to be fans of the whole team, not just one player day in and day out, Bargnani and Weems and any other player are prone to having bad games sometimes. It's time to accept that.

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
          Amir has 6.8 RPG and 10.3 PPG this season

Bargs has 5.5 RPG and 21.8 PPG this season

Your argument is as ridiculous as your RR handle
          umm yeah... vs. minutes? efficiency? they have nothing to do with that right?

man why is it that accurate numbers are so difficult for some to comprehend? Oh thats right because they don't show what some want to believe.......

Comment

• webcrawler89 wrote: View Post
            ugh, you guys are ridiculous. Why can't you say, just for one game, just one game, that yes...Bargs was not a big factor in our victory. EVEN LAKERS fans say that about Kobe man, EVEN SUNS fans say that about Nash, Mavs fans say that about Dirk..

Bargnani is a good player, who CAN HAVE shitty games, and compared to other games he's had this year, this was pretty mediocre. Not great, not good, but not horrible either. Just, a mediocre game, where he was a small factor in the victory.

IF that's too hard, then, you guy's give the rest of us Raptors fans a bad name. We're supposed to be fans of the whole team, not just one player day in and day out, Bargnani and Weems and any other player are prone to having bad games sometimes. It's time to accept that.
            Do you actually think we would have won without Bargs last night?? We won as a team. The only reason someone made this post is to hate on a player. Grow up or ship out, this is Raps Republic, not Hater Nation homey.

Comment

• GarbageTime wrote: View Post
              umm yeah... vs. minutes? efficiency? they have nothing to do with that right?

man why is it that accurate numbers are so difficult for some to comprehend? Oh thats right because they don't show what some want to believe.......
              Hmmm..ok..well..that made no sense..

Comment

• webcrawler89 wrote: View Post
                ugh, you guys are ridiculous. Why can't you say, just for one game, just one game, that yes...Bargs was not a big factor in our victory. EVEN LAKERS fans say that about Kobe man, EVEN SUNS fans say that about Nash, Mavs fans say that about Dirk..

The flip side of this statement is even when he did have a crappy game, he still managed to help the team win doing the little things that so many give him grief about. For instance in this game he did box out, he did help keep West and Okafor off the glass. He did have a bad offensive game but credit should be given where credit is due especially considering if the guy goes off for 30+ points and they win or lose, he gets crapped on.

In the first game, which they lost 85-81, Okafor and West combined for 26 rebounds (16 of which were offensive).

In the second game, which they won 96-90, Okafor and West combined for 17 rebounds (5 of which were offensive).

To not give Bargnani credit for helping keep those guys off the offensive glass is ridiculous - even if he had a horrible offensive game and defensively his help sucked as much as usual.

Everyone wants to him to do the little things, and when he does them, he still gets grief - or anyone who points out he did the little things.

Comment

Hmmm..ok..well..that made no sense..
                  I understand it wouldn't to you...

... ofcourse next time you use numbers, make sure you understand them

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    The flip side of this statement is even when he did have a crappy game, he still managed to help the team win doing the little things that so many give him grief about. For instance in this game he did box out, he did help keep West and Okafor off the glass. He did have a bad offensive game but credit should be given where credit is due especially considering if the guy goes off for 30+ points and they win or lose, he gets crapped on.

In the first game, which they lost 85-81, Okafor and West combined for 26 rebounds (16 of which were offensive).

In the second game, which they won 96-90, Okafor and West combined for 17 rebounds (5 of which were offensive).

To not give Bargnani credit for helping keep those guys off the offensive glass is ridiculous - even if he had a horrible offensive game and defensively his help sucked as much as usual.

Everyone wants to him to do the little things, and when he does them, he still gets grief - or anyone who points out he did the little things.
                    you are making the assumption he boxed out because these guys got less offensive rebounds. In fact that is not the case. They got less offensive rebounds because:

-Okafor only played 20 mintues (and grabbed 3 offensive and 7 defensive in that time)
                    -Landry played alot of minutes, and the dude can't grab a rebound to save his life (he is
                    6'7"... and that is a stretch)

In fact Okafor and West grabbed right around their season average (per minute) in offensive rebounds. Just because they didn't dominate him (mainly due to above) like they did last time does not mean he 'did the little things'.

Please please please stop this Bargnani boxes out for others crap. He doesn't box out with any regularity. (him boxing out once or twice a game does not count as doing it regularily) he didn't last night. Watch the frickin game... open your eyes. Thank Amir, Ed, Jose and JJ for doing the little things.

Comment

• GarbageTime wrote: View Post
                      you are making the assumption he boxed out because these guys got less offensive rebounds. In fact that is not the case. They got less offensive rebounds because:

-Okafor only played 20 mintues (and grabbed 3 offensive and 7 defensive in that time)
                      -Landry played alot of minutes, and the dude can't grab a rebound to save his life (he is
                      6'7"... and that is a stretch)

In fact Okafor and West grabbed right around their season average (per minute) in offensive rebounds. Just because they didn't dominate him (mainly due to above) like they did last time does not mean he 'did the little things'.

Please please please stop this Bargnani boxes out for others crap. He doesn't box out with any regularity. (him boxing out once or twice a game does not count as doing it regularily) he didn't last night. Watch the frickin game... open your eyes. Thank Amir, Ed, Jose and JJ for doing the little things.
                      I think Bargs slammed this guys girlfriend or something...or it's just Tim W or Nubreed or Minks

Comment

• this thread is like watching two fat kids argue over a cinnabun.

move this crap to the bargs thread.

Comment

• heinz57 wrote: View Post
                          this thread is like watching two fat kids argue over a cinnabun.

move this crap to the bargs thread.
                          yah this thread needs to be under Everything Bargnani, it's only purpose was Bargs hate on, i thought thats why the moderators made that bargs super thread

Comment

Do you actually think we would have won without Bargs last night?? We won as a team. The only reason someone made this post is to hate on a player. Grow up or ship out, this is Raps Republic, not Hater Nation homey.
                            I made this post not to hate on anyone but to state a fact that it is 100% harder to get a block than it is to get a rebound and one of our player got 4 more Blocks than one of our tallest player who plays more minutes did last night. This post was based on the last game. Yes we won and I am very happy about that. I have been a fan from day one a my name has a meaning like I'm sure your MultiPaul means something!

Anyways, glad I was able to give you a reason to post the stats for both Barg and Amir however, there is a different in Size and in minutes so there should be no comparing there! Barg is good but he just can't rebound or chooses not to so I guess it's up to me to accept that about him. lol

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post

When you put it like that, I see your argument. Guess I missed all that last night!

Peace
                              Last edited by Stahmenah_Vybz; Wed Mar 2, 2011, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• Now I know you're on something!

No need for this kind of talk. He said nothing to offend you. Nor I for that matter. You don't like the post, don't comment on it. It was just a matter of fact about the last game. Over and out!
                                Last edited by mcHAPPY; Wed Mar 2, 2011, 03:01 PM. Reason: Inappropriate quote removed

Comment

Working...
                                X