Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Undrafted free agents signings... Who you like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kabongo!!! Anyone have any insider info though? Cuz, it would be really awesome to see what he can do if he runs point for our summer league team.

Comment

Besides PG, we need some serious help at making 3s. James Southerland would be my pick.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
        kabongo!!!!!!!
        So happy he isn't drafted, we have a chance! MU make it happen!

Comment

Kabongo has similar strengths and shortcomings of Rondo or Parker coming into the league.
          Lightning quick, can finish at the rim, hard hard worker, defensive quickness, needs stronger frame and work on his shot.

No brainer to invite him to summer league. We have 2 bigs and a wing (Jonas, Acy, Ross) ... lots of time available for him at PG if he chooses, and maybe a role as 3rd PG - while we hunt for a short term backup.
          The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
            CJ Leslie, too
            Woj is reporting that CJ Leslie has reached an agreement with the Knicks. Kabongo remains unsigned however.
            Don't follow me. @AngryRaptorsFan

Comment

Kabongo. There wasn't much of him to watch this season with the suspension, but he reminds me a bit of John Wall with that speed, but he's so much more unselfish. He is definitely worth picking up just on potential.

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                Kabongo. There wasn't much of him to watch this season with the suspension, but he reminds me a bit of John Wall with that speed, but he's so much more unselfish. He is definitely worth picking up just on potential.
                Yeah, that's a much better comparison than Rondo.

Also, Kabongo is solid defensively and a good rebounding PG.

Comment

Does anyone know if Kabongo even wants to sign in TO? I know he's Canadian, but I there might be better opportunities available to him. I'm sure the Raptors aren't the only ones interested. I hope he does, but haven't heard anything.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                    Does anyone know if Kabongo even wants to sign in TO? I know he's Canadian, but I there might be better opportunities available to him. I'm sure the Raptors aren't the only ones interested. I hope he does, but haven't heard anything.
                    Yeah I thought about this. I also wonder if he even would want to play for his hometown. Might want the distance and less pressure of a different situation so he can focus on his game with no distractions. But he'd have oodles of support here....

Comment

A shot of highlights if anyone wants to see at least some positive parts of his game....also his jumper doesn't look mega-broken or unfixable by any means. Doesn't look as bad as Rondo's or Jose's when they came into the league...I don't think...

Comment

I hope we can sign Kabongo. I went to bad last night really mad after watching Cavs becoming Canadian team..

Comment

Wolstat saying TO wont sign Kabongo
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

It looks to me that when the season starts Myck will be in the D League.

Comment

What do the teams know that we don't in regards to Myck?

Comment

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                                Myk, CJ, Vander Blue.
                                Myk is a popular choice - i'd go with Vander Blue. Surprised he didn't get drafted.

Comment

Working...
                                X