Iverson, VC and T-Mac?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xixak wrote: View Post
    Can you elaborate on this please? How were they spoiled?
    I think he worded it wrong. Seems he meant "Selfish"

or in other terms, he could also be right as they could all be called "Spoiled brats"
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
      I think he worded it wrong. Seems he meant "Selfish"

or in other terms, he could also be right as they could all be called "Spoiled brats"
      Ok I guess "selfish" is a better description than spoiled. Spoiled kinda makes it seem like they were pampered.

Comment

Xixak wrote: View Post
        Ok I guess "selfish" is a better description than spoiled. Spoiled kinda makes it seem like they were pampered.

yeah..but, spoiled could also be that they kind of always got what they wanted..
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Selfish attitude on the court. Thought he was the biggest shit. Demanded crazy contracts despite never showing the ability to win, would dominate the ball, and hurt his teams chemistry. His teams played better without him. I would love to see the advanced stats on T-mac because he was the epitome of the selfish star simply stocking stats.
          Jeff Van Gundy on McGrady:

"Easy to coach," Van Gundy gushes about McGrady. "Smart as hell. Not the greatest practice player of course. He understood he had to give X amount of level in practice to avoid confrontation with the coach, and that's what he did. But he was totally unselfish in the way he played the game. TOTALLY unselfish. I was there every night. Was I looking forward to coaching him in the second game of a back-to-back against a bad team? No, not gonna happen. But if you put him against a great team? He always showed up. Look at his playoff numbers versus his regular-season numbers. How many guys had better playoff numbers? Seriously, how many?"
          Doc Rivers:

"He was so much better than his numbers in a crazy way," Doc says. "I know that sounds weird, but it's true. Tracy had to score for us — if Tracy didn't have to be a scorer, he would have been even better. I really believe that. He was so unselfish, that was the best thing about him. He was good at everything … he was a great playmaker, he could really pass. If he could have had a chance to play with another great player, he would have been even better."
          http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...ate-tale-t-mac

Comment

Working...
          X