X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember the name

Andrea bargnani

all you haters will be screaming it later

LOL you sound like a jaded ex girlfriend.

Comment

I'm still giggling to myself regarding the members here that said Amir is a better basketball player than Bargnani. hehe .... you guys are funny.

Comment

oowoooooooowooooooooooowoooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

what a pointless thread.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
          I'm still giggling to myself regarding the members here that said Amir is a better basketball player than Bargnani. hehe .... you guys are funny.
          +1000

what about all the members who say he should be traded on a daily basis lool

Comment

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. *cough* Buddah *cough*
            Joshua Priemski
            NBA blogger
            SB Nation's Rufus on Fire
            www.RufusOnFire.com/
            www.twitter.com/HoopPlusTheHarm/

Comment

Introcollapse wrote: View Post
              MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. *cough* Buddah *cough*
              I wasn't necessarily referring to Buddah. Buddah at least makes a valiant attempt when he gives his two cents when it comes to Amir and his comparison to Andrea. Even if you don't agree with him. It's some of the other random members lately that share the same sentiments merely because they don't like Andrea. And this is coming from one of his biggest critics from over the years. I've been enjoying this crow I've been snacking on for the last couple months.

Go Andrea. Keep doing whatever your doing.

Comment

Ahhhh, the heat from the summer obviously fried those individuals few remaining brain cells...

Comment

DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
                  +1000

what about all the members who say he should be traded on a daily basis lool
                  They should be traded to another forum for a bag of basketballs...

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                    oowoooooooowooooooooooowoooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

what a pointless thread.
                    Not really maybe he could say do you rather have bargnani or Lopez in your team?
                    unfortunately many people will say Lopez!

pretty depressing ....TRADE AMIR !

Comment

DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
                      Andrea bargnani

all you haters will be screaming it later
                      I scream it every time he misses a rebound, and i'm horse.

He is not a franchise player but for 10 million he is still good value.

Comment

Whether he's a franchise player is up for debate, but I still think he's easily the best Center we've ever had. If we can get these guys to develop around him properly, then we could actually become Mavericks East (instead of being I dunno, Clippers/Phoenix East).

Comment

OzRapFan wrote: View Post
                          I scream it every time he misses a rebound, and i'm horse.

He is not a franchise player but for 10 million he is still good value.
                          whatever! he is still the best player on the team and without him we suck far more than we were without Bosh!!!!!!!!

Comment

King Bargs.....remember it for sure! Our real all star! Someone that can put the team on his back and can work WITH his teammates forming like voltron. All u bargs hatin bosh ballwashers better recognize the King is in the building! Here's to u mack north, nubreed, tim w, all u haters who watched the miami game tonite instead of supporting raptor nation!

Comment

Before I joined this forum, I was indifferent about Bargnani. I liked some parts of his game, but I wouldn't go to a Raptors game just because he was playing or it was his bobblehead night or anything. I wanted Bargnani to do well so the team did well. If BC found an amazing trade opportunity, then see you Bargs, thanks for your time. But the pure hatred for this man on this board from 2/3 of the members is pretty shocking. It is like a filthy disease. As soon as he has a bad game, then the forum flares up like a Parkdale crack whore's herpes. I have to say that now I truly route for Bargs to be an All-star even if its just so I don't have to read those f'n posts.
                              Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Working...
                              X