Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's nice to see the Raptors destroy the Suns by 50 (even if it is preseason)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i very much liked the defensive rotation for the most part but in the first quarter they let up some easy baskets. I also liked the new offensive sets, the one play where calderon passed it to bargs at the top of the 3 pt line the ran down to set a screen for Kleiza, who popped up for a nice easy open jump was beautiful to watch. The double screen for weems is nice too but they got to spread the court more when they do it. All and all I seen alot of good things.

anyone notice Wright guarding the point guard in the 4th quarter? He has really long arms!

Comment

Nothing to get too excited about as the Suns were coming off of a game the day before plus the Suns aren't that good this year- as is. Still it's better than losing by 51 points. I think that the best Raptor units will be sans Bargnani in 2010-11. Funny thing about the Hedo booing is that when he scored they would cheer (for the Suns).

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
        www.nba.com/raptors/schedule says we have a game on the 10th and 12th :/

edit: NVM they updated it. I guess I'll have to find a stream. I don't have NBATV Canada.
        Try ATDHE.net

They had last night's game on.

Comment

i hope the raptors kill it this pre season,i want the raptors to lose all their regular season games though. so they can get into the lottery and pick a franchise PG

Comment

lavito wrote: View Post
            i hope the raptors kill it this pre season,i want the raptors to lose all their regular season games though. so they can get into the lottery and pick a franchise PG
            unfortunately this is not a good year to tank -- with a lockout looming, probably most top players would stay one extra year in college rather than just sit around, getting out of shape and not getting paid for the 2011-12 season.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
              Try ATDHE.net

They had last night's game on.
              wow free NBA games -- this sounds too good to be true. How can they permit this?

Not a baseball fan, well at least not since 92-93, but just gotta appreciate Doc's accomplishment last night.
              Imagine if he was still with the Jays, would we have the chance to make it to the postseason?
              Last edited by Jaworski; Thu Oct 7, 2010, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Jaworski wrote: View Post
                wow free NBA games -- this sounds too good to be true. How can they permit this?

Not a baseball fan, well at least not since 92-93, but just gotta appreciate Doc's accomplishment last night.
                Imagine if he was still with the Jays, would we have the chance to make it to the postseason?
                sshhhhh......dont say that too loud.

Comment

Regardless of the fact that the Suns were coming of a back to back, it's still encouraging to see the Raps win in such a blowout fashion. Most played a nice game and Bargs will adapt to getting doubled and bounce back in fine form. Some of the players that Bryan is still working in trades also look better in a game like that than the opposite outcome. All in all, it's a great way to start preseason and the re-tooling process.

Comment

Working...
                  X