Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know the exact figures of Deandre Jordon's qualifying offer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know the exact figures of Deandre Jordon's qualifying offer?

Let's offer him a canadian dollar more
    @sweatpantsjer

The move officially makes Jordan a restricted free agent, at a price of a little more than $1 million (2010-2011 salary: $854,389). The Clippers also announced they have exercised a fourth-year contract option on Blake Griffin and third-year contract options on Al-Farouq Aminu and Eric Bledsoe. None of this should come as a surprise; the Clippers clearly want to keep their young core intact, and today marked the first steps toward that end.
    LINK

They'll find a way to move Kaman before Jordan.

Comment

wait a million a year? that's it? jump on him!
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
        wait a million a year? that's it? jump on him!
        LOL. I don't think the Clips will let him go that cheaply. They'll gladly match that offer. You'd be doing THEM a favour.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
          LOL. I don't think the Clips will let him go that cheaply. They'll gladly match that offer. You'd be doing THEM a favour.
          A rfa has to accept an offer first before his current team is required to match...no?

Comment

BC should give him a good offer that the clippers might refuse to match but not to the point that would hurt us too much cap wise, if ever the clipps matches, then oh well no harm done but if we can snatch him, i think he can help the raps.

Comment

he could start or be a high quality backup. apparently hes a team and fan favorite, everywhere he's been everyone loves him. if we draft someone like kanter/jonas he could play the bulk of minutes and allow them to progress at a reasonable rate. of all the FA's on the market, he's my #1 target. (i don't consider gasol to be gettable)
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
              X