DMar's Post Game = Fool's Gold?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nilanka wrote: View Post
    The shot selection on that last possession was definitely an issue, but in a season with terrible shot selection (by DeRozan, as well as others), I can't really nitpick on 1 single possession.

Poor execution is simply a theme for this team. That's what its identity is.
    What an avatar! I can't believe you found a Simpsons-themed tank.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
      What an avatar! I can't believe you found a Simpsons-themed tank.
      LOL, I was really tempted to use this one instead:

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
        LOL, I was really tempted to use this one instead:

LOL - I'd like somebody to photoshop MU's face onto the guy with his pants down, Casey's face onto the tank driver and David Stern's face onto the sarge.

Comment

LOL - I'd like somebody to photoshop MU's face onto the guy with his pants down, Casey's face onto the tank driver and David Stern's face onto the sarge.
          In that case, I suppose Wiggins' face would be on Bart...

Comment

so many tank avatars lol I slowly feel myself drifting in that direction
            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

For Christmas I will ask Santa for a Tank Avatar
              "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Fugly

Comment

Fugly
                  Derozan challenging for Tank Commander.

Comment

DeRozan challenging Allen Iverson's later parts of his career for biggest cancer

Comment

Someone should photoshop that score at will quote on DeMar's shot chart

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post

Fugly
                        I don't like this trend....

He still shows the odd post-up, but overall this is getting worse. Still lots of season left - optimist me says he'll show improvement; pessimist (realist?) me says players may add or improve a skill here and there, but they very rarely change their mentality in how they approach and play the game. Very rarely. (Rudy Gay shout out!)
                        Last edited by S.R.; Sun Nov 10, 2013, 02:20 AM.

Comment

I suddenly had a thought on DeMar's last shot aganst the Bobcats:
                          Raptors did'nt get a call last year here, DeMar didn't get a call against Atlanta last year so why he may have got a call that night!?!?
                          Of course it is easier to get a bucket without a contact!

P.S. I've been a huge DeMar fan...now i start considering trading him
                          No new friends (c)

Comment

DeMar now has 29 attempts at the rim (55% FG), 18 attempts in the key (33% FG), 69 two's outside of the key (32% FG), and 25 three's (28% FG).

That's right - 29 attempts at the rim an 25 three's. Hello? Who needs to remind DeMar that he's shooting 55% at the rim and crap% from everywhere else?

http://stats.nba.com/playerShotchart...de=performance

Comment

DeMar now has 29 attempts at the rim (55% FG), 18 attempts in the key (33% FG), 69 two's outside of the key (32% FG), and 25 three's (28% FG).

That's right - 29 attempts at the rim an 25 three's. Hello? Who needs to remind DeMar that he's shooting 55% at the rim and crap% from everywhere else?

http://stats.nba.com/playerShotchart...de=performance
                              Yeah, but he was awesome in the preseason. That's all that matters.

Comment

Working...
                              X