• Time
  • Show
Clear All

fine so if gun is the problem, then how about:

"youngbloodz"

YBZ is easy as 1,2,3....

Comment

madeupid25 wrote: View Post
      I don't know if anyone's said this yet, but fuck the Miami Heat. I would really like to be at the ACC for those games (Heat - Raptors). To see these kids give the Heat a run for their money would be very entertaining. Last year, I saw Cleveland play at the ACC in February, and Denver in March. The game against the Cavaliers went into overtime, and the atmosphere was great. The Denver game was also sick, until Melo took it with a buzzer beater (with less than 2 seconds left... fck). Both games were memorable, the crowd was almost capacity, and everyone was loving it... I have to believe that games like that would put Toronto in the top 10 NBA markets. Sometimes I watch Raps / Bucks games (in Milwaukee) on the Score in February (Tuesday / Wednesday nights), and what you see is a half full arena, with 5000 diehards surrounded by a bunch of people (like 3000 more) who got their tickets from Coors. I think basketball in Toronto could have a bright future, with competent management, and players with heart. I think we are half way there, and in a few years if these kids develop, this team could be dangerous .

Post Script... I like some of Colangelo's moves... (Ed Davis, Demar DeRozan, Jack, S. Weems, J. Wright), not so much others (J.O., Hedo, Would have traded Bosh while still under contract, trade Bargs if a worthwhile deal presents itself (( wouldn't you like to know what deals BC has turned down for Bargs in the last 4 years?))

Either way, I have a fairly optimistic attitude about this team. Despite the occasional poor management decision, or embarassing media conference, there is enough talent here to be excited about.

The one other thing I would say... I do not like to be a pessimist (although I totally am)...But if these guys could give us one 15 win season, we could draft a solid top 5 draftee who could mos def steer this franchise in a Washington Wizards like direction. There is a lot of foundation here, and a superstar addition could actually create a wake-up-those-douchebag-Yankees type of team...

Make'em say ughhh!!!!
      This post is a quick summary of everything that has been said in every topic over the summer ...except that it has nothing to do with the topic of the ygz...ha.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
        fine so if gun is the problem, then how about:

"youngbloodz"

YBZ is easy as 1,2,3....
        Youngbloodz is too closely related to the bloods street gang in California and across the America.

If not the YG'z, I like- The Bomb Squad- Chuck D, Gary G Wiz, Eric Sadler, Hank & Keith Shockalee, as to pay homage to Public Enemy's legendary producer team that dropped musical speaker bombs on the competition.

Comment

Working...
        X