Road to the 2010 World Cup - South Africa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road to the 2010 World Cup - South Africa

Any of you catch any of the playoff qualifiers yesterday? Sad, sad day for the Irish. Ripped off by Henry's hand ball. Even more upsetting when he admitted it was intentional: Click here

Ireland is definitely one of those nations that I'd love to see back in World Cup. Portugal? Not so much. They underachieved alot during the qualifiers and for some reason I don't feel they deserved it.

Anyhow, excited about next summer and look for a strong performance from Germany. Geht Deutschland!

Oh man, I can't wait for the World Cup next year.

It's great that Honduras qualified (Guevara!), should be fun.

I actually might be able to go see a game, my dad's over in Johannesburg. I know I'm gonna go over there sometime next year, I just hope it's in time to catch a game.

That would make my life.

Comment

001 wrote: View Post
      Oh man, I can't wait for the World Cup next year.

It's great that Honduras qualified (Guevara!), should be fun.

I actually might be able to go see a game, my dad's over in Johannesburg. I know I'm gonna go over there sometime next year, I just hope it's in time to catch a game.

That would make my life.
      I believe most games are sold out and I can't imagine what scalpers will be asking. Likely highway robbery, but good luck anyways 001 if you can score some tickets.

Comment

Working...
      X