This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Gus! Gus! Gus! ... I can’t find my underwear.”

Ah well .... at least Hedo is good for a laugh or two.

This has nothing to do with the game but it’s pretty cool and since there’s really not much to say about the game, I’ll use it here.

We’re standing around waiting to interview Chris – and he was quicker than usual but still rather meticulous getting dressed – and there was a bit of a ruckus over on the other side of the room.

Well, not a ruckus really, but Turk was looking for one of the locker room attendants.

“Gus! Gus! Gus!”

We figure he needs some socks or some piece of equipment or something.

Then we hear:

“I can’t find my underwear.”

Classic.

No idea how the whole thing worked out, was too busy giggling and confirming what I thought I heard with a couple of other guys.

It reminded me a bit of Kevin Willis, the Big Fella, who was a classic locker room yeller.

He’d always be shouting at Young Ray Chow, the team’s massage therapist, looking for “lotion, Ray. Ray, lotion” so I presume Kevin had the softest skin in franchise history.
    Source - Click here

Gotta love the locker-room insight provided by Doug. Honestly, that's what he felt like reporting today?

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
      Gotta love the locker-room insight provided by Doug. Honestly, that's what he felt like reporting today?
      What else is there to dissect that Doug hasn't talked about a million times before? You can only beat a dead horse for so long.

I appreciated his wit this morning regarding Hedo's gitch.

Comment

He probably couldn't find them because they were soiled and Gus threw them in the laundry.
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

BC was prolly too busy sniffing them.
          "Don't expect anything unless you give everything."

Comment

Realgm has a piece on Hedo quote saying that the Raps should be 4th-5th!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I believe it was AFTER the game last nite. In addition to be out of shape and a primary reason for the current condition of the team...the man is delusional or thinks most of us are a bunch of farts who like being insulted.

Comment

Link...

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_ar...he_top_4_or_5/

Comment

I guess when you are making $53 million dollars, you have other people dispatch and get underwear for you instead of keeping them with you in your locker and looking after small things like that.

Comment

why wasn't his underwear on him?
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I wish I could laugh at this, because it is pretty funny, but I'm too pissed and annoyed at Hedo to do so

Comment

His underwear is probably in Portland.
                      http://facebook.com/DiseaseMusic

Comment

Working...
                      X