GAME #33: Toronto Raptors 79 - Indiana Pacer 86

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
    Ross with the rough first half. Trying to do way to much. Needs to find his shots within the flow of the game.

Also Amir and Val with some pretty rough halves
    That's the problem with Ross. He's more of catch and shoot player. Ross's shot-making abilities are as bad as Demar's three point shooting abilities.

Comment

• Shooting 34% FG and 56% from the line and somehow still in this.

Comment

• We look hella tired. No way we win this. Kyle missing 3 free throws just proves that. I knew this would happen though with the whole weather issue.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Masai Ujiri wrote: View Post
          Shooting 34% FG and 56% from the line and somehow still in this.
          we actually play defense hahah
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            Even though he's visibly altered shots even in this game and was critical to the success we've had on this good run. Just absurd...
            Oh shut the fuck up, he's played terribl tonight. Not one guy, including him would say otherwise, but hey, i cant because it hurts you Uber fanantics princess feelings.

The dude, on many possessions, looked JUST LIKE BARGNANI. Period. Airballed an easy hook, got stripped, got completely punked twice defensive rebounds because he didnt block out, I mean hey, its only hibbert, why box out right? Then he got 3 fast ones, after he slept his way through two back door cuts.

Make whatever excuse ya want, and I would likely except um, but dont gimme this condescending drivel. If his play in the first could be compared to anyone in recent past, its Primo Mago!!!

I'm watching a game, calling it like it is, you don't like it, too bad. Its reality. I often think people should think a bit before firing insults at people like me. I'm not making sweeping generalizations, I'm just talking, watching a game. Step back from the homeriffic ledge you guys reside on and take off them Dino Glasses.

As for JV. Dude has 2 quarters to wake the fuck up. If he doesn't, I'm putting a DNP beside his name with *Bargnani subbed in due to weather concerns in parenthesis

%$&$ talk to me like that....You, you, YOU grievis.

Comment

• Masai Ujiri wrote: View Post
              56% from the line
              Sorry man.

Unacceptable at this level.

I would run them into the ground next possible chance.

Comment

• Lowry 8-16, the other starters 0-11

Comment

• Ouch

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
                    Sorry man.

To be fair, apart from the last 2 games we are 6th in the NBA at FT%. These are just anamolies.

Comment

• Raps coach just told you what you can do with the "oh, their tired, poor raptors" talk. NO MERCY!

Comment

• Laksh wrote: View Post
                        Lowry 8-16, the other starters 0-11
                        DeRozan + Lowry, not just Lowry.

Comment

• Lets go
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• off topic time - Indiana: Man Stopped for Speeding Had 48 Bombs

Why Leo praise JV? lol

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                              To be fair, apart from the last 2 games we are 6th in the NBA at FT%. These are just anamolies.
                              Ya, all jokes aside, a lot of it is nerves, these are big games for a team just learning to win.

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
                                Sorry man.

Agreed.

The thing that annoys me about it is their career FT%s

Amir and JV are in the high 70s. DeMar and Lowry in the 80s.

Why the hell are we shooting 50% from the line.

Indiana killing us now, this is an L.

Comment

Working...
                                X